Will it be possible to bear guild ranks as title?

Hello there reader.

I've been a lurker here on MMO champion for quite a massive amounts of years, but never seen the need to post anything as someone else always had asked what I wanted, or I simply had no questions However - After a lot of googling around and searching on MMO and other world of warcraft information gathering sites, still could find no proper answer on whether or not we can bear our guild ranks as titles is cataclysm. The reason I believe so is because I thought I saw a screenshot of said function somewhere, but I have not been able to reproduce it. Further, I came across this thread on the WoW-europe forum where they discuss it, but no official confirmation.

So does anyone have any information about this function? Will it be implemented at all?
    I am not allowed to post any links due to forum rules, but it is entitled "Guild rank / title" so that exact google search gives the thread as the third hit. If someone could find it and post it for others to see I'd be grateful.

I want to apologize for my English, it's not my first language but I hope it's understandable

Regards, Ithildae.
    Last edited by Ithildae; 2010-11-26 at 05:04 AM.