Thread: Justice points

Justice points

Hi,

I wonder if there is anything at all useful besides gems to buy before you are 85. I constantly hit the JP cap and I can't find anything that 4.0.3a brought that I can spend it on. I presume you get JP also after Dec 7'th in instances so something other than Gems would be nice to buy.

Edit:
    I got all my offspec gear and Heirlooms ofcourse.
    Last edited by mcriley; 2010-11-26 at 07:29 AM.

Just keep buying gems that you will need yourself when you're leveling. Not sure if we get access to better gems before 85 or not, might have to look into that first.

EDIT: Yeah there seems to be better gems already at 81, hehe. http://www.wowhead.com/items=3.0#0-2+1 But they're gonna be ridiculously expensive at the start, so might aswell keep stacking those epic 80 gems!
    Last edited by Slythas; 2010-11-26 at 07:38 AM.

I guess the WOTLK epic gems will be useful until you ding 81. But the green Cata gems are 50% better than the epic WOTLK gems and I can't imagine them being that expensive. The blue ones will cost a bit (they are 100% better than the epic WOTLK gems) ofcourse at start but greens usually "drops" alot from mining/prospecting.

All in all, JC will continue to be one of the most profitable professions, maybe one should roll that