Deathwing wiping out the zone

Was leveling my new char that i started when the shattering o cured and was out questing in Stontatlon Mountains when Death Wing appeared. Which i was like cool Feat of Strength time. But i did not get one does any one know if what i thought what i read was true about being a FoS or was i just dreaming that day (which i tend to do to often).

You have to be in his way as he goes over and kills you to get it. Though it seems pretty bugged.

its not a fos yet its a regular exploration achievment but it will most likely become a FoS after we kill dw
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

15+ Year Old Account
    It isn't a FoS anymore, at least not yet. Afaik it is an achievement called Stood in Fire which is Exploration-Cataclysm.

ok i did find the achieve there now thanks guys. And it does just say get killed by him, which i was. I was so on fire my ashes we on fire lol. When he sets fire to a zone there is just to much fire.

any way going to try reading some more else were to find out if it bug and you got to be in his way or if they plan on fixing it. cause if your zone is attacked when you're in it you go less then 1 min to get in to position cause he appears very quickly and give next to no time to adjust you're position or run to the zone