Plants vs Ghouls :(

WTF why can't I play this again after I beat it? This is probably the most fun I've had in this game asides from raiding and premades. I'm pissed that I can't play this anymore. Blizz should have made it a daily or the option to go against other players. You make a great minigame and then ruin it by making it a 1 time deal. FML.

Play it on a alt?

Also agreed it sucks that it's one time only

Deleted
    There is an achievement after this so it's gotta be bugged atm or maybe not possible until after Dec. 7th?

Where the hell is this quest
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

I thought the game was repeatable? It even had achievements and everything for it, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    There is an achievement after this so it's gotta be bugged atm or maybe not possible until after Dec. 7th?
    it was removed

Maybe buy the real game? :P

Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho View Post
    Where the hell is this quest
    Bit to side of old dalaran

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Maybe buy the real game? :P
    i have both and i like the wow one better :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulf View Post
    You actually get a raidspot as a clicker dps

sigh.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Above where the hillsbrad farms used to be. I think there used to be some sort of prison camp there before hand.
    As I am now, you too shall be. Prepare, therefore, to follow me. -- Scottish tombstone epitaph

I see no reason for them to remove it unless it was causing alot of server load with each player playing it being in their own phased area, in which case thats just poor design.

I have made a ticket about this and the GM told me Endless Mode did not make it to live. And is not planned to be implemented at any time. I'm sorry but I didn't take screens and I can't access the log anymore.

But feel free to ask yourselves

This makes me sad too. Endless mode would have been tons of fun.

On the flip side, if we hadn't known about endless mode before I'm sure we'd all be very happy with the quest.

Deleted
    That should answer it?

Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2010-11-30 at 07:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    to resurrect a topic, now that cata is live there's still no endless mode on this, amirite?
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

I suspect that while PopCap gave Blizzard the OK to use a demo version of their game as a quest chain in WoW, they didn't want it to become a sort of replacement for their game.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    to resurrect a topic, now that cata is live there's still no endless mode on this, amirite?
    Still no endless mode and looks like there won't be one. You'll have to buy the original game