Poll: Well?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Cata have any worgen district in any of the cities?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm die hard alliance, I voted new Org.

I love medieval themed buildings, always have.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post
    I'm die hard alliance, I voted new Org.
    I'm die hard Alliance, I voted New SW. Why? Because I like the way it looks, that's why. And because I've always preferred being in a city that I could live in IRL.

15+ Year Old Account
    New SW. Beautiful and serene.

New Org is amazing. Stormwind should have got a similar face lift but it didn't, it just got a few lava scars from Deathwing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the new Orgrimmar, and I'm Alliance.

The new Org is one step closer to 40K.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Have people not seen the new Stormwind? It's beautiful! It has a nice, serene feel to it, a cool lake for fishing, and just looks amazing now.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't really decide which of the new cities I like, as I like both of 'em for different reasons.

The reason I like Orgrimmar because it really shows what the Horde looks like to me, it's mostly a faction of warriors and most of the people living in Orgrimmar are warriors (not referring to the class, obviously) so a fortress fits well with that.

And Stormwind because it shows that the Alliance isn't just a faction of warriors. Sure, they have an army aswell, but also has alot of citizens. Which is why a normal city fits perfectly with the Alliance

And even though Orgrimmar got a much needed overhaul, Stormwind received some nice changes aswell. (even though these changes aren't as obvious as a the ones in Orgrimmar)
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by imtehrogue View Post
    New org is badass, while new SW is kinda..not that much changed.
    Lol really? you haven't been in SW then.

I like the new textures and updated graphics. And the areas where deathwing attacked are simply amazing. I also like the new throne room, graveyard, fishing areas, the new areas in back with homes and such. Stormwind by far the best city in the game.

New Orgrimmar, no contest. Stormwind is nice, but the difference between old Org vs new Org is so massive that it inevitably overshadows Stormwind.

I vote new ogrimmar.

And we have zero votes for old anything. Excellent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    I vote new ogrimmar.

And we have zero votes for old anything. Excellent.
    Apparently old anything sucked :P

OT: I play both horde and alliance (First 60,70,80 was an alliance lock though ). As much as i love Orgrimmar and the massive changes in it, Stormwind looks much better in terms of textures, graphics...etc. I dream of living in Stormwind.....Someday
    Last edited by Fuze; 2010-11-27 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mestido View Post
    Cata have any worgen district in any of the cities?
    yea there is a tree in Darnassus... yea kinda suks but watcha gonna do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormwind, the detail now in the streets is amazing.
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psfan1507 View Post
    yea there is a tree in Darnassus... yea kinda suks but watcha gonna do?
    Pretty stupid tbh since Greymane is standing right next to varian in stormwind =/

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Orgrimmar looks like someone grabbed some old empty milk cartons and stuck toothpicks in them and then tried to pass them off as buildings.
    I thought id quote what you put in another thread called Horde, whats so unbelievably good in it? ive just this second read and added a post to , let me divulge ;;;

The Horde was a minority and thus was considered awesome back in the day.

Now it's just a bad case of fanboys being fueled by Blizzard's supposed favoritism.
    Sounds like you hate the horde with some sort of passion or maybe you just like to contradict yourself and make yourself look an ass in the process Mr fanboy alliance.
    Og's update is one of the best if not the best thing to happen in this 4.0.3a update, it has killed many many problems old og had. Im loving it. Shame ironforge didnt get some sort of update (unless it did that ive missed reading about) because the 5 years of playing alliance dam that place is fucking such a bore. Ill check out SW myself 2morr with an old alliance char i have left see whats different.

old org for now until i learn my way around the new org...
    level 80 deathknight

The time we have waited for is upon us, Squire Deathstriked.Un'Goro's brood mother will perish at my hands...
    Great Uther's ghost, it's chasing after us! Squire, do something! Throw rocks at it! I have no plan!

Orgrimmar still looks like a giant slum filled with men that look like pigs and cows. From the air above it looks dirty and polluted. Some people like that look I guess. Blizz felt bad for orgrimmar so they buffed that cowman gamon so u could stay entertained because your dung-hole of a city sucks.

Stormwind looks amazing with all the changes, the stone roads look 100x better, the dwarven district now has an AH, bank, and even a TRAM -thats an underground machine that operates like a train for you special kids, orgrimmar doesnt have a tram they have slow flying balloons made out of cow skin and wood. The SW Keep looks 100x better now with that statue of Vdub and fountain.

---------- Post added 2010-11-27 at 03:45 AM ----------

Stormwind even got some kickass battlescars from Deathwing himself. Even Deathwing likes Stormwind so he thought he would give it a touchup of kickass. Stormwind also has Docks for das boats. Does orgrimmar have a dock? Stormwind has a huge Graveyard now to honor the brave that we supposedly lost. Stormwind has a huge lake now, which connects to our keep. Feel like taking a dive? Jump off the ledge of the library into our new kick ass lake. Stormwind also has canals which is great for us fisherman because whats better than getting drunk and fishing? Olivia even got her own kickass pond in the north of Stormwind. The Wollerton's even moved in and established a kickass pumpkin patch/farm in the north side of Stormwind.

Does Orgrimmar have a pumpkin patch? Stormwind also has kickass waterfall's all over the place. Last but not least Stormwind has a kickass view of our kickass harbor up @ the mage quarter. If you take a look @ the map in game Orgrimmar looks puny as hell compared to Stormwind on the map. Did I forget to mention that Stormwind looks kickass from the air, come check it out some time hordies. Aww man its great to have a personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by esgobarr View Post
    Orgrimmar still looks like a giant slum filled with men that look like pigs and cows. From the air above it looks dirty and polluted. Some people like that look I guess. Blizz felt bad for orgrimmar so they buffed that cowman gamon so u could stay entertained because your dung-hole of a city sucks.

Stormwind looks amazing with all the changes, the stone roads look 100x better, the dwarven district now has an AH, bank, and even a TRAM -thats an underground machine that operates like a train for you special kids, orgrimmar doesnt have a tram they have slow flying balloons made out of cow skin and wood. The SW Keep looks 100x better now with that statue of Vdub and fountain.

Stormwind even got some kickass battlescars from Deathwing himself. Even Deathwing likes Stormwind so he thought he would give it a touchup of kickass. Stormwind also has Docks for das boats. Does orgrimmar have a dock? Stormwind has a huge Graveyard now to honor the brave that we supposedly lost. Stormwind has a huge lake now, which connects to our keep. Feel like taking a dive? Jump off the ledge of the library into our new kick ass lake. Stormwind also has canals which is great for us fisherman because whats better than getting drunk and fishing? Olivia even got her own kickass pond in the north of Stormwind. The Wollerton's even moved in and established a kickass pumpkin patch/farm in the north side of Stormwind.

Does Orgrimmar have a pumpkin patch? Stormwind also has kickass waterfall's all over the place. Last but not least Stormwind has a kickass view of our kickass harbor up @ the mage quarter. If you take a look @ the map in game Orgrimmar looks puny as hell compared to Stormwind on the map. Did I forget to mention that Stormwind looks kickass from the air, come check it out some time hordies. Aww man its great to have a personal opinion.
    As you can see here, the shitstorm should be hitting this thread in a few minutes, best to close up your browsers and hope for the best.
    He's climbin' in your Deepholme
    Burnin' yo people up
    Tryin to kill em' so you need to hide yo kids hide yo wife
    Cause he burnin' erbody out there