Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Tauren Pallys=Pally Kodo.. I think troll locks should have Dread raptors :D

Just a thought.. tell me what you think

10+ Year Old Account
    nup

The pally mounts are "made" to look that way.

The felsteed/whatever is summoned from the nether.

i was thinking about that just a bit ago, and i realized that the Dreadsteed fits all locks regardless of race, while Horses dont rly seem right for taurn pallys and draenei pallys, not only because of their size, but because of lore.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomhobo View Post

[Summon Charger] is the spell for pallys. keyword summon haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Backseat modding: NOT-FOR-IN-GAME-SUGGESTIONS-FEEDBACK

On topic: That's a cute idea and I like it, but Warlocks' Felsteed is supposed to be some evil demon horse from another dimension, not a normal mount that found religion. Then again, the quest chain for that has been all but forgotten, so it would be harmless enough to give locks their own custom pets. Assuming you can find time in the art team's overcrowded schedule to do it.

More importantly, though, I want to see the black, flaming, beeping ... Dread Mechastrider.

You have a kodo for Tauren pallies. You have an Elleck for Draenei. How come Dwarves don't get rams and BE's get striders?

Oh god I hope they don't give my Paladin a Hawkstrider...

Honestly the reason they gave Draenei and Tauren their own mounts is because they just look silly on a horse.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomhobo View Post

^^ This.

loving the great sunwalker kodo

one of the best looking mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwuk View Post
    [Summon Charger] is the spell for pallys. keyword summon haha

I summoned my son to my chamber.

Did I cast some sort of magical spell to get him there? Or did I call him. Take a guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    That wouldnt make any sense at all, dreadraptor ? cmon that's ridiculos. Dreadsteeds are demon horses used by the dreadlords as their mounts in their homeworld xoroth.

Dreadsteed is your reward (originally) for doing this awesome quest chain, where you go troughhroug alot of effort to summon a dreadsteed. Which you plan on stealing, but a dreadlord joins in on the fight (he dont want you to steal hes horse!).
    Defeat both, and you can talk to the spirit of the dreadsteed, and voila you got your awesome mount.
    Well that was the last part anyway.

Ofc nowadays you just train it at the vendor, how lame is that ? :P
    I remember that chain, was pretty "hard" and time/gold consuming back at 60.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    That wouldnt make any sense at all, dreadraptor ? cmon that's ridiculos. Dreadsteeds are demon horses used by the dreadlords as their mounts in their homeworld xoroth.

Dreadsteed is your reward (originally) for doing this awesome quest chain, where you go troughhroug alot of effort to summon a dreadsteed. Which you plan on stealing, but a dreadlord joins in on the fight (he dont want you to steal hes horse!).
    Defeat both, and you can talk to the spirit of the dreadsteed, and voila you got your awesome mount.
    Well that was the last part anyway.

Ofc nowadays you just train it at the vendor, how lame is that ? :P
    I remember that chain, was pretty "hard" and time/gold consuming back at 60.
    yeah back in vanilla - tbc doing that quest at 60 was basically a right of passage for most warlocks, if you didnt have the mount you were considered a baddie.

I remember doing the quest, cost me like 1k gold now you can learn it for like 9gold with no effort at all besides catching a FP back to the city to train...

Oh luv how blizz destroys there wondeful creations >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    I wonder if Tauren warlocks would get flaming kodo's ~
    Tauren warlocks wouldnt even make sense, unless maybe they're Grimtotems I guess.

Nop, felsteed has always been the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    While it is a neat idea.. all warlocks, regardless of race, get the same horse and thats just the way it's always been. Granted, I think a molten demonic version of each racial mount wound just be awesome. Hawkstriders and rams seem like they would be the coolest to me.. perhaps cause they would be the creepiest.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle

Tauren and Draenei look like a joke on a horse :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to know when Dwarf paladins will get a gold armored ram. We're the only race without a unique pally mount now.

Quote Originally Posted by RBFxJMH View Post
    I want to know when Dwarf paladins will get a gold armored ram. We're the only race without a unique pally mount now.
    Dwarves and Humans are a part of the same order of Paladins. The Charger is the mount of that order.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

Quote Originally Posted by RBFxJMH View Post
    The mount you ride is the steed of the Silver Hand.

The Sunwalkers and Draenei light-wielders are technically not Paladins and therefore not of the Silver Hand - Which is why they don't have a Silver Hand steed.