Thread: Goblin Rep

Goblin Rep

So there I was farming my Bligewater Cartel rep like all the little hordies were doing. When suddenly... I stopped gaining rep. I am about 1/3 through revered and I am no longer getting it it stopped about mid way through a dungeon. Anyone else having a similar issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it through Northrend heroics with little breaks but got from friendly to exalted with no problems at all

Which I have been doing up to this very moment. And yes, I still have my tabard equipped. Oh well. I'll just wait it out I guess.

where do you get the tabard ?

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    where do you get the tabard ?
    the new org skywall, you take an elevator up to it from the valley of strength. There are 2 elevators.

OT: The only thing i could think of is if the group got changed to a raid or something, but i doubt that happened. That blows, ticket it and hope the GM can help you out. You may also wanna post this on the actual WoW forums to get it looked at.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    the new org skywall, you take an elevator up to it from the valley of strength. There are 2 elevators.

OT: The only thing i could think of is if the group got changed to a raid or something, but i doubt that happened. That blows, ticket it and hope the GM can help you out. You may also wanna post this on the actual WoW forums to get it looked at.
    Yeah, that's my next step. I went from random dungeon to a specific to see if that was what caused it but, when reverted back still nothing. Also, I am not the only person in the group experiencing this.

Try re-equiping your tabard. I had this happen to me doing randoms.