Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best Revamped Zone? (again)

I've read other threads where people have gave their opinions about which re-done starter zone is the best but it seems like they've only played that zone. For instance, it's pretty unanimous that Silverpine and Hillsbrad are phenomenal and are "the best" redone zone but has anyone played both of these as well as Azshara?

Can anyone who has played Darkshore, Redridge/Westfall, Silverpine/Hillsbrad and Azshara really shine light on which starting experience is the best?

I've done the Elwynn/Westfall/Redridge line, and it's amazing. The new quests in Redridge were especially amazing.

i am personally having a lot of fun in tirisfal. Lots o fun forsaken lore there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeryx View Post
    I've done the Elwynn/Westfall/Redridge line, and it's amazing. The new quests in Redridge were especially amazing.
    This. Absolutely engaging in terms of quality and overall epicness. When I handed in the last quest in Westfall, my jaw literally dropped.
    And then when you return after going to SW and everything is different.... was amazing.

and the [AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH] quest in Redridge has got to be one of the most awesome quests ever.

Best revamped place by far has got to be darkshore with the appearence of *Spoiler Alert* Malfurion Stormrage as well as the entire lore with queen Ashzara and the maw of the void. The story behind the last old god with the presence of the twilight cult in the zone is also a very big plus to a zone that used to be so boring.

Azshara is utterly insane. 4 achievements for quests there. Amazing storyline, beautiful zone, very very very fun. I cannot stress how much I enjoyed doing the quests there.
    What is this I don't even...

Deleted
    I have done the Forsaken quest zones(Tirisfal Glades/Silvepine Forest/Hillsbrad Foothills) and its just Awesome to war against the Worgen. Also seeing the solutions to the Forsaken problem is really nicely done. I really like the cut-scenes, also battling with Sylvanas again is just awesome!
    The phasinng is really good...
    Last edited by mmoc8f7998508b; 2010-11-27 at 06:39 AM.

So far i rolled a night elf mage and i want to get Loremaster on her. Only done Darkshore (all of it) and part of Ashenvale but OMG questing is fantastic now. I love Darkshore can't wait to see the rest of Kalimdor.
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

Ashara or Hillbrad.

Deleted
    Human and undead starting areas (till lvl 20).

Though the worst just has to be the loch modan , way to go leaving pretty much everything the same even though the dam broke and everything went crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darkshore basicly blew my mind, Malfurion, Choosing side with a specific animal (for a zone wide buff) and secret caves with dead demon hunters. bloody awesome i must say. i for one, are going to level all my chars from level 10 trough darkshore now.

IMO Azshara is the best one, it went from completely barren and boring to the most epic place to be atm. Such cool quests there.

just done badlands... sooo much fun

orgrimmar, it just looks epic atm and makes me laugh at SW when you compare it to OG

Westfall and Redridge so far...

BUT, I also just got to Thousand Needles, and it looks really, really promising. Great quests so far. It's Vashj'ir Lite.

Best on the ground that is was basicly worthless before the revamp would be Azshara. Best on grounds of liking what was done, can't really say as there is just so many great ones.

Stonetalon Mtns. That zone used to be a complete mess. Now it has a great war feel and amazing Horde quest-line that *SPOILER* concludes with an ally town getting nuked to the ground and Garrosh murdering his general by throwing him off a bridge by his neck. If you love Horde culture, you will love Stonetalon.

Aszhara made me laugh like...the ENTIRE time. So many of the quests there are fucking funny. Giant-sized laxitive. Velocistar. Oops...

I've done Silverpine, Azshara, Stonetalen, and Western Plaguelands all the way through and so far Silverpine has been my favorite.

Deleted
    New Org is awesome