Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Looks like the Taurens have gotten a problem!

You'd think they have a problem with someone?
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Oh gee maybe its the ally bastards that burned Taraujo....just maybe.

considering Alliance burned down camp T, yeah I's say they have a pretty good reason for wanting a giant ass "keep the fuck out of my land" wall.

Worked for Gilneas for 5 years.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah maybe it must be all those alliance camps scattered around the Southern Barrens?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Oh gee maybe its the ally bastards that burned Taraujo....just maybe.
    Revenge for Southshore, Hillsbrad Fields, Astrannar, Bolvar Fordragon, Shady Rest Inn... seriously, I can go on. The tauren deserve it for allying with the vile Forsaken and not hammering Garrosh into the ground with their massive totems.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

you know whats impressive? they gave themself time to detail it with a Eagle Totem on the front door. even if it would take Alliance a few minutes to get from Camp T to Gate. which makes the question, how DID they maked it so fast?

You speak as though the Alliance would accept us...lol.

And the Horde nor the forsake had anything to do with Bolvar, Apothecary society and burning legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Revenge for Southshore, Hillsbrad Fields, Astrannar, Bolvar Fordragon, Shady Rest Inn... seriously, I can go on. The tauren deserve it for allying with the vile Forsaken and not hammering Garrosh into the ground with their massive totems.
    Bolvar was not the work of the forsaken. they were betrayed by Putress and Varimathras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    you know whats impressive? they gave themself time to detail it with a Eagle Totem on the front door. even if it would take Alliance a few minutes to get from Camp T to Gate. which makes the question, how DID they maked it so fast?
    [Haste Potion]?

no one has less than the other part. we just lost alot of cities so we got pissed at Horde. but it wasnt that much of trouble really, sure we got no Flightpath to Hillsbrad, but it IS a Horde zone.

---------- Post added 2010-11-27 at 10:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    [Haste Potion]?
    "only useable by Players, since NPCs cant even get traded or buy stuff"
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2010-11-27 at 09:32 AM.

Deleted
    Yeh, Bolvar Fordragon? In which way is it our fault he chose to be the new LK?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    a Horde guild got World First, ITS YOUR FAULT!

10+ Year Old Account
    no one has less than the other part. we just lost alot of cities so we got pissed at Horde. but it wasnt that much of trouble really, sure we got no Flightpath to Hillsbrad, but it IS a Horde zone.

---------- Post added 2010-11-27 at 10:31 AM ----------

Ive been wondering about a lot of things in this xpac, but this take sthe cake

Revenge for..... Bolvar Fordragon....
    rofl

Deleted
    Does it open or do you have to jump over it? (or walk around it?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulthaz View Post
    Bolvar was not the work of the forsaken. they were betrayed by Putress and Varimathras.
    Putress was a member of the Forsaken. The excuse that 'it was Varimathras, not us' doesn't hold water. Putress was Forsaken and so were his followers. If Horde are going to keep complaining about an insignificant cluster of tents getting burned down, 'then it wasn't us, it was the soldiers violating their orders that are to blame'.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2010-11-27 at 09:38 AM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

how else do they get all that nice water/food

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Recall that as far as most of the world knows, Bolvar died at the Wrathgate. And I think most members of the Alliance either don't see the difference between Putress and his Forsaken and the rest of them, or they don't care; as far as most people in game know, Bolvar died at the Wrathgate by a betrayal from a faction of Forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinder View Post
    Does it open or do you have to jump over it? (or walk around it?)
    Doesnt open afiak. I think you have to take the boat to org and go into the northern barrens as tauren now.

*sigh* You are awair that alot of these changes have been 'in the works' for 5 years, right? We just get to see the finisehd result, not the effort. Added to the fact that the world is hardly to scale, and Camp T is probably a few hours off, if not more than a day...

Still, i'm kinda erked that they choose to attack the Tauren, when they have a route straight into Durotar through Northwatch Hold. It's the Orcs that are the problem, or rather a single brown Orc. Asside from that the Horde is pretty swell. Well, the Forsaken need to be put back in the ground, but the Argent Crusade will see to that once the Scourge is rightly put down.

Recall that as far as most of the world knows, Bolvar died at the Wrathgate. And I think most members of the Alliance either don't see the difference between Putress and his Forsaken and the rest of them, or they don't care; as far as most people in game know, Bolvar died at the Wrathgate by a betrayal from a faction of Forsaken.
    Except that the survivors told people what happened. Even Varian was convinced that it wasn't the Horde's doing, but rather a faction of the Forsaken loyal to the Legion. Of course, he jumps the gun before hand and assumes the Horde was declairing war, makes all kinds of proclimations and invades the Undercity... But he was sorry after the fact.
    Last edited by Lachdonin; 2010-11-27 at 09:43 AM.