Deleted

Question Technical Support

I know I should post in the official forums, but for that I need an active account, and mine is currently frozen. Here's the problem:
    I was downloading the new patches and suddendly it stopped because I had no free space. I stranged, because I have few things on that disk, until I realised WoW was filling 26GB! Is this normal? Is WoW supposed to be this big? The last time I checked (when I installed WotLK) it was only ~15GB. Am I supposed to delete something? Am I doing something wrong. Could anybody help me? I'ld like to play WoW again but with no patch I won't be able to do it...
    Last edited by mmocbd6465a72f; 2010-11-27 at 10:54 AM.

Deleted
    you shouldn't post this in these forums. these are only for MMO-champion related discussion.

edit: with these forums, i mean the suggestions and feedback forum. this forum is not for feedback concerning WOW, but for feedback concerning the MMO-champion forums.

the best place to ask this would either be the computer forum or the general forum.

15+ Year Old Account
    The official support forum or our computer forum would both be excellent places to ask this question.