Leaveling ret or prot?

So i've been leveling a paladin for some time now, hes level 71 and has been on that leavel for a while, now since the patch i've found ret to be slighty more harder to play and i've seen alot of paladins using prot spec to level, im just wondering what would be the best? I PvP alot (for xp) and try to get in dungeon groups but the ques take forever. Any help will be apprieciated.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...mmer&cn=Voifur

Go ret and get a brutal 2hander for like, 300 honor then faesroll.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't really a better spec to level, there's just one that you feel more confortable playing with.
    As for myself, I find the waiting time for dungeons while queued as DPS awesome to quest.
    Its like 10-12 minutes on my server, and that way I can quest nicely while I'm waiting for dungeons.
    If you choose to go as a tank, you will probably end up farming instances, since as soon as you queue you get the invite.

I think i am going to level retri as i don't want to level in dungeons. Another possibility is to level up as holy specced in Exorcism, atm you can kill mobs in 2/3 hits so it's pretty good

How I did it, and how I would do it now around the same level as you, for solo questing I used a ret spec. For dungeons, I queued as a tank, it made the dungeon queues bearable and meant for most questing, i was set. Prot stands out for some questing though, such as group quests that you want to solo.

if you pvp for XP (av, etc.) then you can mix it up i guess. Prot works nice for WSG as long as you have a healer on your ass, you are more or less unkillable with a group that's on the same page. for the rest, i would use a ret spec, excluding AV maybe .. having a tank that can hold and not die to Vandaar or the horde guy is nice :P Dungeon groups typically take time for a dps to get in, tanks (at least here) are more or less insta queue