Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    just to clarify alliance didnt have more mounts and that wasnt the reason for the horde getting 2 mounts the worgen not getting any mounts was the reason the goblins only got 2 instead of 8.

if it was the other way around everyone on the horde would be crying too and they would have good reason it was and is unfair i hope everyone on the alliance does keep complaining so maybe we will get our mounts

so people stop going oh this is the 10000000000th thread about this GOOD we have a right to be gutted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by strombae View Post
    just to clarify alliance didnt have more mounts and that wasnt the reason for the horde getting 2 mounts the worgen not getting any mounts was the reason the goblins only got 2 instead of 8.
    Yep, only they could have given the alliance 6 new variations of mount and the Horde 8 variations of trike and would have gotten the same number on both sides. Not sure if the number of models is now the same on both sides... but hardly the end of the world.

Deleted
    nope the alliance never had any more mounts what are these mystical mounts im sure they dont exist

Quote Originally Posted by Toriankel View Post
    You must be kiding me ... You must be the 18245898 person to say that, could you have, per chance, looked before posting ? Right, no ...

So, for the billionth time, before 4.0.3a, alliance had two mounts MORE than Horde, now we're even, suck it up you don't have special worgen mounts but Horde hasn't any more tha you, now please, next time, surch before asking things that have been asnwered so many times

accturly horde and alliance had the same ammount of faction mounts (33each) i didnt count flying mounts into it tho. I will have to relook at it and see as everyone is saying alliance had more : o

People actually want a reward for equipping a Gilneas tabard and running a few heroics?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    i love these threads, i think i'll love bumping it even more.

but i'd like to QQ that i can't make my horde characters 'Drop onto all fours'

Quote Originally Posted by zylya View Post
    People actually want a reward for equipping a Gilneas tabard and running a few heroics?
    "Because horde gets something too QQQ"

Faction changing to Horde seems to fix the problem tho.
    Thumbs up if I helped.
    Hi

Deleted
    Running wild, is a updated version of a horribad idea.

Its fun and unique, but blizzard is just shooting themselves in the foot. Ill give it until 4.2 then alliance will get a new set of mounts

I'm alli, a collector, and I have no worries about this. 2 mounts isn't game breaking.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Gilneas was my 40th reputation. Thus, I completed my lat "pre-Cataclysm" goal (whether you count 4.0.3a as pre-Cataclysm or not is a matter of personal opinion).

Would I have liked to receive more mounts to my 111 mount collection? Absolutely!
    Am I all 'QQ' about not getting them? Nah. We have another 20 or more mounts coming from 80-85.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshack View Post
    This thread is both new and interesting
    This

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Deleted
    ...Awesome goblin mount? Not really, no.

Deleted
    OP sure is exalted with the Darkspear, Amani AND Gurubashi Tribes...

Mods, may I ask for a lock before this becomes another flamewar ?

I can see why alliance are pissed off, but.... if you think back to vanilla alliance had there winterspring tiger and horde had..... nothing? They have "one" extra mount like we had in vanilla, Not many will use the level 20 trike so... deal with it? Horde did in vanilla till thjey got the raptor in BC / wrath? cant really remember... give it some time i bet in 4.2 or somthing they give us "Running Wild" as a trainable spell and we run around at speed or somthing... or give us big dogs to ride on :P

Deleted
    no dont just deal with it the lvl 20 mount scales to 100% like all 60% mounts now so yeah people will use it the reason they put in the un gro raptor was because it was UNFAIR so why are blizz making 2 mistakes they have previously made plains runing and unfair mount ratios

Deleted
    to quote totalbuiscuit:

But the mount imbalance! OH MAH GAAAAWD!

Quote Originally Posted by Jynxia View Post
    Hello i just raised my reputation with Gilneas to Exalted.
    But what now?? as i see it we get NOTHING.

Hordes get the awesome Goblin mount but alliance get left out??..
    Or have i missed something?.

So.

Anyone know if there is any reward for the exalted gilneas??
    Of course there is, ffs. I dinged exalted with Gilneas, and it was my 40th exalted reputation, so I got the achievement and a title.

Yes, OP, you have missed something. You have missed hundreds of whining posts which discuss (or attemt to discuss) the same topic, and you made another one. grats

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    ...Awesome goblin mount? Not really, no.
    yeah I agree I have this mount and it has turned out to be pretty lame. the animations are glitchy and its just not all the interesting. The mechano-hog is cooler than this thing.

Deleted
    no dont just deal with it the lvl 20 mount scales to 100% like all 60% mounts now so yeah people will use it the reason they put in the un gro raptor was because it was UNFAIR so why are blizz making 2 mistakes they have previously made plains runing and unfair mount ratios
    wtf? unfair mount ratios? why do you care?
    you'll use ONE mount that you like and the rest will rot.
    if you want to get the achiev, it's easily possible now, and will be even easier in cata

it's not plainsrunning, plainsrunning gave you a spring if you walked for over 10 seconds, and it disappeared if you stopped, it was horribly implemented. RW is a mount with a special skin that is identical to your character, it still has a cast time, and it still has all of the benefits and drawbacks of the mounts.

if a mount means that much to you, stop QQing and roll horde, actually, don't, we don't want you, quit instead

if it was the other way around everyone on the horde would be crying too
    and they would have good reason it was and is unfair i hope everyone on the alliance does keep complaining so maybe we will get our mounts

so people stop going oh this is the 10000000000th thread about this GOOD we have a right to be gutted
    It was the other way around for four years. Hopefully Blizzard will just recolour two current Alliance mounts to stop people from crying so damn hard, or delete Running Wild and give you that stupid pig-thing mount.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.