Deadwind Pass Fishing Nodes

Anyone know what being put here?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    idk, saw them too and i tried to use em (i know it says not to, but its like a button that says 'do not push' so you have to) but got nothing, gonna assume those might be some new cata fish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Put where, in the rocks? I'm not sure exactly where "here" is, and I ran to Karazhan I can't recall how many times in BC.

Edit : On seeing the post above me, I am guessing there is a fishing node someplace on the ground that I didn't see previously. This is a bug that has been popping up in several places. They have no fish, though.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Put where, in the rocks? I'm not sure exactly where "here" is, and I ran to Karazhan I can't recall how many times in BC.

Edit : On seeing the post above me, I am guessing there is a fishing node someplace on the ground that I didn't see previously. This is a bug that has been popping up in several places. They have no fish, though.
    i wouldn't call it a bug, there is actual fishing nodes displayed in the little stream behind karazhan. I also got empty catch's

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah. If that is the case, those are probably going to be Catafish (since Deadwind Pass has absolutely no leveling purpose whatsoever).

In STV, some guildies were actually saying there were some fishing pools ON the ground. Like not even near water, in the middle of mainland. I thought that's what this was, at first.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present