Blizzard Downloader Slow

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bought a new computer yesterday. Installed wow and started patching, has been really slow... Made it to the new downloader and that's how it looks.
    Is this normal? It will take ages... Anyway to make it faster?
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    Bought a new computer yesterday.
    Is this normal? It will take ages... Anyway to make it faster?
    Get a better connection? And you have to consider that the downloader is basically a P2P application. Without enough uploaders, your downloadspeed sucks.

When patching, mine gets up to about 3 MB/s (most I have seen in P2P on one item, personally) and then gradually reduces.

What you should have done was copied the WoW folder from your old computer to your new one. It would have been faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Why do you have norton, it sucks.

2. Disable Peer to Peer ( google it )

3. Get better connection
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

I've tried to disable Peer to Peer, nothing gets better.

My connection has been okay before when patching.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Crappy network configurations (both software and hardware) are crappy, surprise. I'm hitting 6mb/s or so (it maxes out my 50mbit connection) sustained after a minute or two on patch data and have been since the big cata updates. They've definitely got the bandwidth going.

just remember to backup after this.

btw have u tried mirror links?

Quote Originally Posted by Lotena View Post
    Crappy network configurations (both software and hardware) are crappy, surprise. I'm hitting 6mb/s or so (it maxes out my 50mbit connection) sustained after a minute or two on patch data and have been since the big cata updates. They've definitely got the bandwidth going.
    Instead of saying that my settings are crappy (that's how I understood you post) please help me to improve them?

And I haven't tried mirror links.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad "luck" I guess. Last time I downloaded I got 1,3 Mb/s. Can't even get more than that.