Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Garosh = almost unkillable for allies?

i mean look where he is, dead centre in the middle of trade area in org where every horde will be, eeven more so now that there is no nuetral city, it used to be 50/50 horde in org/dal now all 100% of bored horde will be running around org, i mean if ally have a 40 man raid there are over 100 horde outside garosh's room at any given point of the day.

gl allies i think youll need it!
    Last edited by Unchainedboar; 2010-11-27 at 07:45 PM.

Deleted
    Perhaps you should just take a bunch of PvP'ers along in the raid to smash your horde faces ?

Good thing I got Death to the Warchief long ago.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

15+ Year Old Account
    and Tyrande has Malfurion at her side.

FUCKING MALFURION.

<3 this.. it's going to be awesome. all the bosses were pathetic b4 I've been 2manning all the bosses with a prot mate of mine for some gold/honor

im quite sure there will be new achieves for the new city leaders

10+ Year Old Account
    Same can be said about Stormwind, they see the mass spam on Local Defense, they'll be right at Wrynn's throne in a jiffy, since there's no more going to Dalaran. Same goes for Ironforge too. + you have the flying in Azeroth.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2010-11-27 at 07:56 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now you know how it feels like when horde ran into alliance bases...

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    and Tyrande has Malfurion at her side.

FUCKING MALFURION.
    Except he's not PvP flagged. He won't attack. That would be kinda unfair, imo :P Malfurion is up there on the power scale; being the first druid and all..

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Same can be said about Stormwind, they see the mass spam on Local Defense, they'll be right at Wrynn's throne in a jiffy, since there's no more Dalaran. Same goes for Ironforge too. + you have the flying in Azeroth.
    This ...

with flying mounts and the faction leader screaming for help ...

every single player in the area will fly and join ... not like b4 when ppl where lazy to run to the leader ...

Yeh horded needed to run in through trade district (and you still could use stormwind harbor)... but our bosses weren't IN THE FUCKING MIDDLE OF IT... god damn that's just retarded right there

Quote Originally Posted by Unchainedboar View Post
    i mean look where he is, dead centre in the middle of trade area in org where every horde will be, eeven more so now that there is no nuetral city, it used to be 50/50 horde in org/dal now all 100% of bored horde will be running around org, i mean if ally have a 40 man raid there are over 100 horde outside garosh's room at any given point of the day.

gl allies i think youll need it!
    Given most of the posts about Garrosh on this forum, I think Allies going For The Alliance can expect half of those Horde players to be cheering them on rather than interfering with efforts to kill Garrosh.

Deleted
    Great, now it actually take 25 people or more to kill them. Instead of a group of 5 welfare geared running it 02.00 in the night.

Thats not fair, this game should be about killing faction leaders not big dragons on the other side of the world =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian who has Greymane at his side with 50million.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Feliciaj View Post
    Except he's not PvP flagged. He won't attack. That would be kinda unfair, imo :P Malfurion is up there on the power scale; being the first druid and all..
    Wait so he won't attack horde players who kill his wife? Malfurion: Sorry honey but they got druids and I don't want to hurt them.

I truly think many people, including the Alliance players, completely misunderstand the Alliance. If the horde were to swoop in to the kings throne room in Stormwind... people will carry on their business at the Auction Houses, doing the Fishing and Cooking daily and attacking Target Dummies. Do you really think the Alliance will come to the aid of Varian? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Feliciaj View Post
    Correct, but it's still dumb as hell. "Sure, I'll stand here and let my wife be killed."

Now if you try to kill Varian you'll more than likely pull Genn as well.

Hey hey,we we always be able to sneak in on a monday night when no one is on then yoink his ass.