Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Oh and I only have one complaint about azshara. Playing on a character that utilized azsharite and had to go find and study it (completed the questline from pre-shattering blasted lands) I was bummed that I still had to play the part of the clueless hero to be who knew nothing of azsharite.

The quest chain in northern STV with the baby raptor is pretty good. It starts with this quest: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26732

Also the quests in Searing Gorge with the pacifict ogre. It's not exactly a chain, he just shows up when you do other quests and begs you to let him help so you don't have to kill things. Once you do this quest: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27956 , he shows up to help with http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27958 and http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27977 .
    Last edited by 7seti; 2010-11-28 at 07:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Booty Bay/Cape of Stranglethorn questline has one helluva ending, with the Bloodsails opening a bombardment on Booty Bay. Excellent quest line, really enjoyed it.

"History does not allow freedom to be defended by the weak and the timid." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1953

Quote Originally Posted by KieranM17 View Post
    I had a quest called "The Battle for Andorhal". The quest giver gave me a portal to it (from Booty Bay, underneath the Flightpath)
    Its also found at the end of Hinterlands too
    IM GONNA PUNCH THAT DRAGON IN THE FACE!

I was doing a quest in Western Plaguelands where you have to take a newbie Troll Druid NPC with you to give him some fighting experience. I'm walking along and all of a sudden he turns into a Moonkin and starts Moonfiring himself while shouting "Ouuuuch the moon! It buuuurns!" I just started cracking up. That was of course after he randomly turned into Aquatic Form... while on land .

Silverpine foreset was pretty awesome, advancing against Gilnias then losing then winning then...

10+ Year Old Account
    Un goro was actually really fun you get to help a stereotypical knight try to save damsels in distress and one of the damsels is a male belf who dropped his purse in the water. I thought that was hilarious. You also have to fight the devilsaur queen with rocks only. It takes forever. But still a very fun place to quest.

After just finishing it, I have to say that Felwood is now absolutely amazing. The beginning has been changed slightly, in good ways. The second hub has some great quests. The third hub is some of the old annoying quests, only now it uses the remote questing feature so they are actually enjoyable (and you only have to visit the place once). I love what they did with the old Horde outpost, and everything north of that is even better. Several chains, none of which are too long, that have engaging gameplay and good story. And for lore buffs not much can beat the Demon Hunter quests there.

Edit: I should probably add that I used to hate Felwood, mainly due to the return trips to some of the demon areas.

Deleted
    Seriously, stonetalon wins from 30-35... That zone is epic through and through!

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Fiona's caravan is pretty decent. (45+) Unbelievably posh British chick. plus you get a the Pamela Redpath quests. Sadest quest in WOW. That is assuming "battle of Darrowshire" doesnt bug out.
    i really loved the caravan stuff especially the little cut scene toward the end, i yelled out yes!!!!! but sadly darrowshire is still bugged for me

Deleted
    I loved "The Day Deathwing Came" in Badlands.
    Everytime I go to do that quest I still end up chuckling to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Visko View Post
    My Favorite so far was the Quest Chain for Silverpine Forest, made me really feel like I wanted to be part of the true Forsaken, not just the Horde.
    This!
    The whole zone seemed so urgent. It felt like a real warzone, that there was real jeopardy (alongside some great humour near the end).

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    All up I've been loving re-questing vanilla zones on my 80 rogue. I'm slowly but surely scraping through them all.

I loved redridge with Rambo.... wait, I mean John J Keeshan.
    I was really sad at the end of Westfall.
    I was annoyed (in a good way) at the end of Northern Stranglethorn... I want my raptor back.
    And the ending of the Cape of Stranglethorn was just plain awesome.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what else there is out there. They've definetly made the quests feel a little more darker and depthier (is that a word?). All in all I'm really impressed with what they've done, and especially impressed with their use of phasing.

Deleted
    Zen'kiki, the druid (WPL)...makes me laugh!

Deleted
    as alliance:
    10-20 westfall, you will love the police, deadmines series of quests
    20-25 redridge, that series of quests with rambo was hillarious

Chilling with the ogre in searing gorge

Fiona's caravan can be a standalone happy ending story which quite interesting.

I am bumping this because I am interested in what other quest chains people have enjoyed thus far.

Deleted
    Updated first post a bit. Might make a thing for the TourGuide addon, if it's still working.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to STV and do the quests involving the baby raptor (northern STV) and Zanzil (southern STV). They are both amazing, involve ZG in a epic way and hint at awesome stuff to happen in the near future.