Thread: Pimp my trike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by goneloco View Post
    did u forget that this wasnt the case at all since a rather long time ago now.
    kinda annoying when everyone is using false information tbh.
    Still had to deal with having less mounts for about 4 years so, I'd say the allies can deal with it for a little since im sure Blizz has something planned for them. But honestly blizz should have just added two new horses or something since most people only want the mounts for the achievment.
    Last edited by Thrive; 2010-11-28 at 11:20 AM.

Deleted
    I think the issue is more that horde get a new, exciting and awesome trike mount with their new race, so everyone has something neat they can enjoy a little bit after getting exalted with the goblin people.

On the other hand alliance don't, and there is no reason whatsoever to get glineas exalted if you've past level 35 and not interested in acheivements and such for number of reputations at exalted.

I don't really think anyone actually cares about the number of mounts (despite the fact that it's unequal, just as horde didn't really care about the inequality for years untill the acheivement was added) each faction has, more that horde got a neat new mount model and alliance got nothing, especially after the quite nice looking concept art of a mount we were shown when worgen were announced.

Deleted
    I can recall being a newbie to WoW and seeing Allies in Shattrath city riding around on their Winterspring Frostsaber, and asking my guild what the Horde equivalent was... short answer: nothing.

Also, the Alliance didn't get "nothing", they got a race with a completely unique form of transportation: "Running Wild". And as for the mount achievement being easier to obtain, the largest human race have a racial that helps them with that as well: Diplomacy.

I think the Alliance can sit this "imbalance" out for at least one expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstrider View Post
    I can recall being a newbie to WoW and seeing Allies in Shattrath city riding around on their Winterspring Frostsaber, and asking my guild what the Horde equivalent was... short answer: nothing.

Also, the Alliance didn't get "nothing", they got a race with a completely unique form of transportation: "Running Wild". And as for the mount achievement being easier to obtain, the largest human race have a racial that helps them with that as well: Diplomacy.

Perfect post, sir.
    /thread
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstrider View Post

So because you were treated badly like that when you were younger, you think other people should be treated like that too? I knew a few other things that people try to get excused with that argument too, if you know what I mean.

Especially since it's not like the entire alliance get running wild, it's just one race. If you're not worgen, you get nothing. (Not everyone wants to pay for a racechange to worgen, just so you know) Coupled with the fact that, let's face it. Running wild isn't completley unique is it. It's just identical to a mount, without there actually being a mount. Yes, it sucked that alliance used to have winterspring frostsabers and horde had nothing, but we've looong since rectified that. People are asking, if we understand that that kind of thing is an issue, why are we repeating the same mistakes again?

Quote Originally Posted by Haavar View Post
    i got an idea: paint

you'll buy paint for 1gold, put it on your trike and voila! a different colour
    Genius! argument solved stop the bitching about mounts and numbers of mounts, its this^^ simple guys really
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haavar View Post
    i got an idea: paint

you'll buy paint for 1gold, put it on your trike and voila! a different colour
    beter idea: goblin paint shop! A little like going to the barber, you can change allot of things yo your trike like new colours, new wheels etc (of course it are goblins so its gonna be very expensive to pimp your ride!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    My god. Shut up! For all that is sane, intelligent and considered to be normal. There are over 100 available mounts for the alliance and horde it does not bloody matter. Who cares!
    Obviously a lot of people DO care. Stop raging at them for wanting something.

Quote Originally Posted by xrobar View Post
    did you forget that worgen dont get mounts?
    What are you saying? They get mounts, they ARE mounts, what is the problem? They get an awesome feature whereas the other alliance don´t get it? Seriously, i´m so sick of this!

"My brother should get a soda so i can have some of him!"

Let the worgens have their glory, instead of just counting in for the good of the alliance, because you´re so selfish for 100 mounts achievement.. PLEASE stop it..

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    My god. Shut up! For all that is sane, intelligent and considered to be normal. There are over 100 available mounts for the alliance and horde it does not bloody matter. Who cares!
    Some do. But AS long as they don't get MORE mounts, it's fine. I'm ok with 2 less mounts, but if they gave them 6 or 8, I WOULD QQ, because then it'd be ridiculous. But 2? Whatever, besides they can give Gilneas those awesome Horses they always used for the other races.

Deleted
    I think the trike isn't nice anyways, i like the Mechano hogs

10+ Year Old Account
    as horde player, I really hate goblin trike (they are awful), besides they just have two models and alliance goes bitching about it like it was no tomorrow.

FLAME ON, THE HORDE HAS MORE MOUNTS THAN US, WHO HAS BEEN PRACTICALLY THE CENTER OF ALL EXPANSIONS 'TILL NOW, IT JUST SUCK TO BE US. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING BLIZZARD!!!?? WHY THEY HAVE MORE MOUNTS THAN US...ITS NOT FAIR.
    reallyreallybratsadface.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Fatowlkinidiot View Post
    WAS... We (horde) catched up when we got the Ochre Skeletal horse (undead) and the Venomhide Ravasaur.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love how the Alliance keeps QQing all the time ..... bouuuuuh they got more mouuunt. bouuuuuhh alliance looks like kindergarten with all the purle, pink and gnomes.. bouuuuuh the last two expansion were all about alliance why blizard decide to focus a bit more about horde this time .. bouuuuuuh

<<<Faction Change = 25 $ >>>

.. and even if i got like 70+ mounts, even if i got the ZG tiger, the ravenlord or my sweet ol amani bear, the fact that the alliance is QQing like little babies makes me use my trike all the time, especially in BG

Deleted
    Blizzard shouldnt let goblin players suffer just cause worgen players DEMANDED blizzard that mounts would be to afraid to let worgen mount up and that they should run on all 4 both with mouth and speed racial.>

So there should be more colors for us to pick. I personally would like color schemes seen on lowriders and that west coast customs show and not just different colors.