10+ Year Old Account

I need your help. (Moving to Alliance)

I will be going Alliance with cata to play with a RL friend and am VERY torn on which race would be best for a rogue. After weighing the options I am down to Night elf, Gnome or Worgen.

Lets start with the positives for each race:
    Night Elf- 5% increased speed while in stealth (pvp,) 2% dodge (pvp)
    Gnome- Escape Artist, +15 to engineering, 2% less chance to be hit by Arcane spells (pvp,) smaller target.
    Worgen-1% crit chance, +15 skinning, QQ about not having a mount, dark flight, friggin wherewolf.

Negatives:
    Night Elves- no real bonus to pve other than the 2% dodge might save my life.
    Gnome- I am not an engineer nor do I plan on becoming one,
    Worgen- I already have sprint so I dont know the usefulness of Dark Flight, 1% crit chance might bring you to the crit cap early and become useless (though that is what reforging is for) the whole "jacob" thing.

I know racials are not a huge impact on dps but I like to min/max whenever possible. If anyone has some insight that can help me I would love to hear it. Please keep flames out of here if you will. Though I am Alliance on my rogue, I will still be playing my Horde toons throughout the expansion on my other server.

This might seem like a total noob post but I have been horde since forever and never in a million years would I have ever expected to bring my rogue Alliance side. Thanks in advance.

Most sincerely yours,
    Howie.

Well, I'm considering going Worgen Rogue, because I for one am a skinner and leather worker. If worgen sprint doesn't share CD with rogue sprint then it's worth it for sure. But if you're going for pvp then I would say humans are the best atm imo. Due to the fact that you can have 2 dps trinkets and use your human racial for your trinket, and it would be best for double dps as humans. Night Elf rogues are almost nowhere because you can vanish in the same spot with no 3 second immune which is useless, gnomes are just horrible maybe escape artist is good but it doesn't work on everything and the things it does work on they can most of the time spam them again and you cant spam your get a way racial. Worgens are cool, but they're mostly a cosmetic race. I'd say humans are best atm, with gnomes in second place for their dagger expertise in cataclysm imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Statwise Gnome will be strong because of the expertise on our most used weapons. Escape artist has it's pve uses too.
    Worgen's 1% crit won't be bad either because of how low our crit will be in Cata. Darkflight is in itself a very useful PvE racial. Who doesn't want to run faster? But if it shares CD with sprint then it's gonna be completely useless.
    Night Elves are just plain horrible for everything.

Personally I'm going from Human to worgen because I like the looks. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It does not share CD with sprint from what my friend tells me from beta. Looking like Worgen as it stands. Thanks for the quick replies.