Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Enhancement is decent but I had much better results with Elemental/Resto (resto in dungeons obv) while leveling.

15+ Year Old Account
    My shaman's main spec is enhancement and I put out respectful numbers; I have fun playing the spec, and if enhancement is markedly lower in maximum potential damage when compared to other damage specifications then Blizzard will likely make incremental adjustments to bring it more in line with other classes. If you enjoy the play style of enhancement and put forth the effort to maximize your potential damage and utility, you will be appreciated as a player and invited to many a group and raid.
    Last edited by Mimir; 2010-11-29 at 07:35 AM.
    Mímir, 100 Night Elf Hunter, Stormrage

I had a fun time leveling as enhancement but once i got to 80... i noticed elem shamans would out dps. I went resto instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    I'm having trouble levelling with enchants too. Its probably. Time to respec.
    elemental <3

This old chestnut .. but its still makes me smile

Deleted
    Don't forget about some War Stamp to those mailses sir !

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mwahaha that dragon age pic is epic

Anyway, everyone who can't spell/make effort to check how his spec is spelled, should be banned.

Both from forums, and game :O

Although i have to say that those pictures (again, cause they are old ) made my morning at work, much, much more bearable

Last I heard professions don't play much of a part in character leveling

Back to being less of a jerk
    I've seen far fewer good Enhancement Shammies than Elemental Shammies lately, and I would recommend Elemental atm as casters are just so OP currently, you're also able to easily heal instances with pretty sick regen
    If you're sticking with Enhancement you need to have a decent melee mindset in the first place, knowing when to use your ramp ups, your big hits and other such moves in order to maximise their damage on trash, anyone can DPS bosses
    At the end of the day a lot of instance DPS is about who has the better gear, who has the most similar main and who knows the instance the best, rather than actually playing the class extremely well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siron View Post
    So i've started lvling as an enchant shaman becouse i've always wanted a shaman and heard that its best to lvl as enchant, but what i've noticed from random dungeons, my damage done is really low comparing to other dps classes like moonkins, retri, warriors or rogues and ofc mages but thats just obvious cuz they are OP atm. My rotation is stormstrike - Flame shock just to upkeep the dot - earth shock - chain lightning if some mobs if not just a normal lightning bolt (might be wrong, i've figured this out myself) Using windfury + flame enchants. So is it me who is doing something wrong, is it enchant nerfed or are all the other classes so much buffed (moonkins crit 1k while i crit 500)
    Far too many similar posts. This is either a whine or a troll - neither is welcome.