Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

What are you thankful for about your hunter?

There has been so many posts recently saying hunters suck, hunters this hunters that. How about just saying what you are happy about that has to deal with your hunter.
    As for me
    Im happy i have new pets to tame
    i love the new focus (i know some might still hate it yet)
    I love being able to take any pet i want to a raid rather then being stuck with just a wolf.
    thats what i can think off of the top of my head, just woke up ill add more later once my brain starts working again after some coffee

I love the fact that I can misdirect mobs to goldbeggers and kill em!

Killing goldbegger 1
    Killing goldbegger 2

Deleted
    This, love the class

I love hunter, I feel it's the class I play the better regardless of the countless nerfs it has suffered over the last 2 expantions.
    I love everything about them but the fact that we use one only anim in battle (unless you are a meleetard)

With patch 4.0.3a, I decided to check out the new Forsaken starting area since the undead are my favorite race(my friend says it's because I'm dead on the inside). Since the Forsaken only received one new class, I decided to try it out.

I have never played a hunter before. I've played a mage, paladin, druid, warrior, shaman, priest, death knight and warlock...but never a hunter. I have realized that hunters are, in fact, one of the greatest classes ever.

I'm thankful that hunters are totally badass.

I love how you can disengage over things and act all pro and stuff.

I like how you're never alone as a hunter
    Even in the most remote place, when all your friends and guild members are offline, you have 5 friends with you all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidulgaa View Post
    I like how you're never alone as a hunter
    Even in the most remote place, when all your friends and guild members are offline, you have 5 friends with you all the time
    all willing to die for you at that!

>_>
    <_<

i like(ed) my hunter(s) for his(their) name(s)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/elune/ddrmaxdel/
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/elune/kentu/
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silver-hand/osai/

also like the random screenies i took while leveling all my toons 1-60 in general.
    always something different in 1-60...
    ...god stop making want to come back playing this game...im saving for sonic colors dammit! >_>
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im thankful i now have a class the requires skill to play well, rather then just being a button masher like some classes are.
    im thankful that im a very unique class in its self im a ranged damage dealer that does not require magic and i have a pet that loves me and follows me everywere, and will die for me so that i can run away screaming if worst comes to worst

15+ Year Old Account
    I love using disengage combined with a quick mouse movement to jump forward. It's really helpful when kiting. I've always played a hunter and always will! :3
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thankful for not having to pay repair bills
    I'm thankful that if there's ever a boss knockback, I can turn around and disengage right back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im thankful that I can pull the aggro and tank for 10secs and save the whole raid.

And I met my girlfriend <3
    LFM Random Battleground, no hunter plz.

I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thankful that my class requires arguably more skill than any other to succeed in PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one thing I will always love about Hunters — no matter what class I play — is Feign Death.

Not for the utility uses, like aggro dumping and forced detargets (but those are nice). No, I love FD for the ability to have an RP heart attack, to faint when someone /kisses you, or just to semi-spam your race's death animation when bored. Funnest toy ever.

Oh, and of course, Gordok Ogre Suit + FD!
    Last edited by Lovestar; 2010-11-29 at 04:37 AM.

FD and Jumper cables > was awesome fun in BC when 5 mans were sometimes hard and you could save the day on wipes.

I'm thankful for AotF + CShot, holy sweet nice awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

"These adds can't be tanked and our dps can't kill them!!! What are we gonna do?"

I got it.

Currently I'm thankful for focus as our resource and the new pets we were given. Since we are talking about pets its good to be able to bring whatever and not have to worry about gimping your dps

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    The sheer utility and range of things we have been asked to do over the years. Offtanking with pets, kiting(everything from Drak to present day), Tranq shots, traps, bugging out encounters with feign. And then just using the oddball skills we have to do things people don't think of. We have lots of underused abilities(Maser's call).

yes bars get cluttery, but it never gets boring playing this class(right).

I love my hunter, I've tried other classes but I've always found myself going back to her. I love the new pets, and I actually prefer the focus.