What are Blizz doing now?

Well it's about a week since the beta closed, and obviously Blizzard are not just sitting around waiting for the 7th of Decemeber they are probably putting some finishing touches to Cataclysm. So that gives them a full 3 weeks of extra production time. Do you think we will have any surprises from them?
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead. And that World of Warcraft... died with him"

fixing bugs, trying to balance stuff and things like that i believe

It's too late for surprises. Game comes out in a little over a week. They are probably preparing the servers for any problems that may come up along with working on patch 4.1.

I believe that most of the team is already set for a lil' vacation in December. They have 2 teams working i believe, one of them was working in Cataclysm while another works in different projects for WoW, so i believe the "cata" team will take a vacation and then be back to work on new content, while the other team fix bugs and work on new projects.

At least that's how i think it works. It's such a big company anyway.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

as Garkanh stated blizzard is fixing all the issues that were raised through people playing the beta.

Deleted
    Probably not because they need to fix some more buys and test if the patches for the bugs work

I'd like to add that I really do wonder what Blizzard is "doing now". It's intriguing :P
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

They either fix some bugs, work on new content (think new models, dances or just patch 4.1) or have a vacation
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    counting their stockpiled money