How long do you think it will take before heroics get nerfed? If they get nerfed.

Ive been really buffing up on the fights, and i see a couple 1 shot abilities, and critical challenges. Do you think the difficultly will last, i mean there are some mechanics you just cant over gear. WHICH I LIKE! Some may not like this, think blizz will give in?

www.youtube.com/TheEverydayDre Cata raid vids coming soon.

Depends on how much people complain. I hope they dont nerf it though. I like challenging fights. They make the game fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    They will get nerfed, this much is for sure.
    The question is when, and how much.

And i think it will happen arround christmas/newyear

They'll nerf the heroics because that's just what they do. I predict it being a matter of weeks before they make the first run of nerfs. It'll probably be a couple of months before they nerf them to the point of being AOE fests.

BC heroics never really got nerfed. Some of them were tough ish (heroic arcatraz and mgt for example) until wrath came out. If they are going back to that mentality then people will just have to tough it out. Why should blizz nerf the dungeons instead of people just playing better?

They already got nerfed a lot before Beta was shut down.

Heroic Throne of the Tides took us 4 hours once with 4 people from a guild ranked 187th in the world :P

1 Shot abilities are easily avoidable, just takes common sense and situational awareness. IMO they're already too easy on launch

Deleted
    i dont think that they will nerf the heroics, me playing on beta iv done all the dungeons in normal and heroic, and they are really balanced, really its now all about co-ordination, basically we now have to use our brains

I hope they don't. Challenge keeps the game fresh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Even if people complain blizzard have already said they will not change how things are... they did that once before and look how crap WOTLK was.. bring back the old ways!

Eventually? Yes.

Before I get to wipe at least ten times to it? God I hope not.

They better not nerf them, I'll be pissed.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Deleted
    I think they will, but having hard Heroics could help some players to become better and learn how to avoid fire and such for when they're going to raid. Would be nice having Heroics being some sort of practice for raids in which you could learn something, not just learn how to macro your AoE abilities.
    Took me 4-5 hours to do Heroic Halls of Origination on Beta and god was that 5hours well spend so much fun!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    They better not nerf them, I'll be pissed.
    Same.

If after 4 weeks im running in circles doing hellfire till mobs die because content got nerfed ill cry
    Last edited by TheEverydayDre; 2010-11-28 at 07:35 PM.

www.youtube.com/TheEverydayDre Cata raid vids coming soon.

We can but hope they do not.
    If players find it too difficult, then they should not be playing.
    They want the challenging content, except when it occurs in heroic dungeons since that ruins their farming.
    Hypocrits.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlesh View Post
    Would be nice having Heroics being some sort of practice for raids in which you could learn something, not just learn how to macro your AoE abilities.
    After doing the heroics, then the raids and going back to heroics I actually started noticing that MOST of the raid mechanics are already in the 5 man dungeons.

So if you pay attention to what's going on in the 5 man and learn how the abilities work then you should be familiar with how to do the raid bosses. I thought that was pretty awesome as it does make heroics a "training ground" for raids