Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

argent dawn rep??

is it still possible to get argent dawn rep now,, only need a few k to finish it off as i kinda forgot/cba before ;p
    ive tried stratholme but it gives no rep since its changed to lvl 40 odd, i cant find the scourge stone hand in guy either, you still get stones in strat with trinket on btw,, any ideas cheers
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

I have no clue and i was wondering about it also, i did a bunch of quests in EPL / WPL and nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have either of the rep tabards equipped that will hinder the gain of AD rep. I haven't tried myself though, just suggesting that could be it.

maybe try wearing the trinket and going into strat
    ggg

As I played the new content, what I discovered is that as you go through eastern plague lands with the "Paladin Palls" all your rep grind is being done and paid towards you once you complete the trial to gain them membership. I was astonished when 46k rep towards the argent dawn was paid after the crypt gauntlet.

After that there are two turn ins. One for Scholomance for "Annals of Argent Dawn" I think and another for Stratholme called "Of love and family." Each pays about 2k a trip and can be completed each time you reclaim the quest from the light's hope chapel graveyard and HQ building.

All rep for dungeons is done through tabards now. You must be wearing a tabard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Yes because having an opinion in opposition to your opinion makes us all bastards. Great logic there.

Deleted
    Good News Everyone...

From what I heard , The Ghost behind the LHC Gives you 2 daily quests to go to Scholo and Strat. and gives 2k AD rep. Though, I didnt try that yet.

Do the caravan chain when you get to the point to join the argent cursade do the quest and you will become revered. Then you unlock a repeatable quest that gives 2k rep.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

You can still get Scourgestones if you wear your trinket into dungeons. I wish there was a place to turn them in! I have a ton. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=49856

Doing this guys 1st quest as a new toon will give you rep to revered, then he gives you 2 repeatable quests.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27464 rewards you this: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=81778
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2010-11-28 at 11:46 PM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    cool,, im already reverred tho from a long time ago,, its one of those factions i kept meaning to come back to and finish sometime but nver had the time i spose.. but seems that when i look in my quest achieve bit it says ive done 0 quests there when i did loads there when levelling.
    cheers tho, i spose ill have to get on n do the quests n see what happens
    btw did u say u could get a argent dawn tabard? if so where could i find it
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The tabard is no longer obtainable.