Deleted

Boomkin - Skull Bash

Hi guys. Im sorry if there's already a thread about this but i dont seem to be able to find any. i searched multible forums already..

So the thing is .. Im not that handy in the macro world .. tbh i have no clue..

I need a spammable macro to be able to go from Moonkin form/Normal form, into Cat form and then cast Skull Bash, and go back into normal form in 1 global cooldown.. It should be possible since neither Skull Bash nor Leaving cat form (or any form) is on the global cooldown, so only catform will be on the cooldown..

It would be huge if it can show the cooldown of my Skull Bash even when im not in cat/bear form.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks alot

I do not think it's possible since once you enter catform you will put shapeshifting on a gcd which means you will not go back to normal form.

Anyways, if it works it would be:
    #showtooltip Skull bash
    /cast cat form
    /cast Skull bash
    /Cancelaura cat form

Tried it on my druid, and as i said, entering catform is on the gcd, which means you won't go back to normal form, even with a cancel aura macro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethric View Post
    I do not think it's possible since once you enter catform you will put shapeshifting on a gcd which means you will not go back to normal form.

Anyways, if it works it would be:
    #showtooltip Skull bash
    /cast cat form
    /cast Skull bash
    /Cancelaura cat form

Tried it on my druid, and as i said, entering catform is on the gcd, which means you won't go back to normal form, even with a cancel aura macro.
    I tried that one already. And it just let me go from catform and out of form, back to catform and repeat.. It never actually casts Skull Bash.

There's two skull bash spells, one for cat and one for bear, does the game already know which one to try and cast? Also capitalize that B in Bash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorefieldt View Post
    There's two skull bash spells, one for cat and one for bear, does the game already know which one to try and cast? Also capitalize that B in Bash.
    I just realised it now you say it that the tooltip of the macro says Skull Bash and then requires bear form.. I dont know how to make it go cat form..

Before the patch the spells like swipe were named "Swipe (Cat form) / Swipe (Bear form)" But now they are just all named the same with small letters underneath telling what form needs to be in use..

Anyone got any ideas how that works?

Try this:

#showtooltip Skull Bash
    /castsequence Cat Form, Skull Bash(Cat Form)
    /Cancelaura Cat Form

Works for me but only if you're already in normal form. For the moonkin you would need to ether shift to normal first or you'd need to add a if-then type /cancelaura mod on the moonkin form and I have no idea how to do that.
    Last edited by Gorefieldt; 2010-11-29 at 07:00 AM.

/cast [nostance:3] !Cat Form
    /cast [stance:3] Skull Bash(Cat Form)

Give it a try.

Deleted
    I'd try this:

#showtooltip Skull Bash(Cat Form)
    /cancelform [no form:3]
    /cast [no form:3] Cat Form
    /cast [form:3] Skull Bash(Cat Form)
    /cancelform
    /cast Moonkin Form

It should work by hitting it twice (if it does work). I'm not sure conditionals can be used with /cancelform. Anyhow /cancelform is more useful than /cancelaura because it cancels your current form, whatever it is.

Edit: actually I don't think you even need the /cancelform.

In which case this might do the trick:

/cast Moonkin Form
    Last edited by mmoc3b5baf071b; 2010-11-29 at 10:17 AM.

You won't get a macro like this in 1 GCD because while Skull Bash doesn't trigger GCD, Cat Form does. This means that you will have to hit any macro that tries to achieve this at least twice.

Not sure which talents a balance druid would take but I'll mention this anyway:

Unless you have at least 1/3 Furor, you will not be able to instantly skull bash when you enter cat form because Skull Bash costs 25 energy and you start with 0.

If you've already accounted for this, please ignore me

Why are you going for the cat 1 instead of bear? isn t a better option go bear that gives skull bash and bash?
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Why are you going for the cat 1 instead of bear? isn t a better option go bear that gives skull bash and bash?
    The reason is that you wont have enough rage to instantly do the skull bash when you form in, as you do if you have 1 furor with cat form

---------- Post added 2010-11-29 at 12:07 PM ----------

/cast Moonkin Form[/QUOTE]

This macro did the trick for me in case any other boomkin/resto druid is looking for a similiar macro out there.. Thanks alot guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarath View Post
    This macro did the trick for me in case any other boomkin/resto druid is looking for a similiar macro out there.. Thanks alot guys
    BTW you can replace /cast Moonkin Form with /cancelform to go back to normal form instead of moonkin form.