Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyana View Post
    I was excited about it until I got the skill and started doing it. Then I quickly decided that I hated it. Meh, maybe it gets better after you get through the first 100 points?
    At 100 you stop getting skill from findings, you will only get 5 skill per artifact completed. If you hated it below 100...

This Secondary tradeskill is not for everyone. Hell it's probably not for half the WoW population. If you don't like it, don't do it, but just don't come here to bitch about how slow and frustrating it is. I think it beats Fishing any day tbh.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

:P I got my servers realm firsts for archaeology 21 hours of non stop play ftw! was totally worth it.

Got my Archaeology realm first after 18hours. However you could easily shave off 2 hours as once I got realm first 450 and noticed noone really was going for it except me I started slacking.... a lot But still got 525 first a few hours later..

While I like the concept of the archeology tradeskill, I think the mistake was making items solved be useless scrap until very high level. Even if it were something small like +25 faction rep with the race you solved for when you turn it in. I know the 450+ stuff is great, but even fishing had more rewards early on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediansoft View Post
    Got my Archaeology realm first after 18hours. However you could easily shave off 2 hours as once I got realm first 450 and noticed noone really was going for it except me I started slacking.... a lot But still got 525 first a few hours later..
    Same for me, once I hit 450 I slowed down considerably. It was about 21 hours overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    If by better you mean a hundred times worse then yes.
    Looking forward to it ^_^

Like people say, its a huge time drain, but that's a good thing, means every single person won't have it.

Will give me something to do whilst queing at max level.

If you get sick of questing you can do this to level. I was getting 14k every time I picked up a fragment at 84.

Hehe, almost simillar. I've got 450 RF within 16h. Then whenever i saw some horde competition I asked about their skill. After 10th person saying: "I Just started. I wanted to know how it looks like" i had a few hours slack. Even tried do Enchanting RF but i was late few minutes ;( I hited 525 ~21h30min in total. Was fun to see all those grats again. Few people called me nolifer, retard whatever... I was 83 when i had 525, then day later 85. And all those haters were so far far away from 85. Still, it was nice thing to do