Signature resizing

I don't know if this is already available (if so, please show me where/how) but I'd like an option to resize my signature to fit these forums using only BBcode. Other forums I use allow larger signatures, so signatures I make tend to be too large for these forums.

Thanks,
    sally

15+ Year Old Account
    There's no built-in image resizing; the best I can suggest is resizing it yourself offline and re-uploading. Sorry!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I also think the best way to resize your image is through paint or photoshop.

Can't think of any other alternative.
    The only thing that's better than Jack Daniels, is getting my Jack Daniels for free.

Wow, quick replies! Thank you

Alright then.. It's not all that much of a hassle to resize the original in PS, just thought it would be a neat option.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would also like to know where the rules are regarding signature sizes. I received Profile Infraction due to the size of my signature, yet, I see plenty of sigs on the site that are the same size or bigger. So, rather than go through all the threads and report anyone with a sig the same size as my old one or larger, how about putting up a signature guide so as not to punish people for nothing.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is a signature guide; please see the FAQ linked at the top of every page. Additional information and discussion can be found in this sticky in the General Discussions forum (but the rules themselves are identical to those listed in the FAQ).

You're welcome to report oversize sigs either using the report button on a post or by posting a link to the user profile in the sig & avatar sticky.