10+ Year Old Account

Falling through the floor?

So guys, is anyone else randomly falling through the floor when they use shadowstep / charge / feral charge thing

its just started happening to me in storm peaks, ive tried shadowstepping multiple mobs in diffrent places and i usually fall clean through the floor when i do it, now obviously the smart answer would be to not shadowstep, but i cant do that forever >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I haven't had a chance to play for a while but I did fall through the floor on deathbringer rise once
    Story goes...I had been on a raiding marathon and my computer had been on for about a month straight and it was starting to get really hot and it started to slow down. I had just gotten to deathbringer rise and I hit a massive lag spike and it logged me out...I hastily logged back in and it seem that I lagged out so freakin hard that It actually ported my character down a few yards and I started falling to my death....Yeah well morale of the story is give your computer a break or you will lag so hard it will throw you to the ground.....v.v
    Your friendly neighborhood pedobear

Can't say i've seen that happen to me. So it happens a lot to you? if it does, might want to open up a ticket.