Deleted

How i plan to level faster enchanting

Well, after the LFG tool searches ill swap the blue drops if i had them into greens or something to fake i didnt have that piece and roll need...

This isn't a very good idea, why?
    -First of all, you'll be called a ninja, and get a bad reputation.
    -Second, if someone did this to you, what would you do? Judging by the avarege wow player, I'm guessing you would rage.
    85 Manabrødx Main
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B8dx/simple
    85 Gethax Alt
    I am dave ! yognaught
    /salute

Clearly a troll post in an attempt to revive a thread that spanned 2k+ posts before it was closed for the forum griefing that ensued. Here's hoping a mod gets to this one a little sooner.

Deleted
    sorry i dont lurk all posts....

not a troll here ok?

---------- Post added 2010-11-29 at 05:11 PM ----------

nobody will know im a ninja because they dont know things hidden in my bags

Quote Originally Posted by pipboyedshadowmourne View Post
    sorry i dont lurk all posts....

not a troll here ok?

---------- Post added 2010-11-29 at 05:11 PM ----------

nobody will know im a ninja because they dont know things hidden in my bags
    To say you are not trolling does not make it so. Whether it was your intent to revisit the core of that thread or you simply came up with it on your own, there is no productive point to your thread; it is only confrontational, challenging for a response to what you admit up front is an unethical action. It does not even do anything to further the opportunity for success of your proposed tactic, as it broadcasts the idea to others you might compete against in a LFG. In short, intentional or not, it is a troll post.

I won't fuel further responses from you, and if this were unintentional trolling, I suggest you give consideration to the purpose of your threads before you post them.

lulz, not this topic again.

(Don't worry, you're not alone, every enchant I know is planning to do the same exact thing. Just make sure there's no one from your realm in the LFD group.)

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see how this will work. I typically vote to kick people out of my dungeon runs when I see them needing on nearly every item they can. Most groups are happy to kick them once they realize this. Enchanting is one of the stupidly easiest professions to level.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpzilla View Post
    I don't really see how this will work. I typically vote to kick people out of my dungeon runs when I see them needing on nearly every item they can.
    Simple: be a tank.