Help me please!?!

Hi all,

Im returning to the game after a couple of months off and starting afresh, new character, new faction , new race.

Im not the best when it comes to configing UI's i can just about work with pitbull!, as i have no add ons at all atm, im wondering if anyone can recommend any healer ui packs that i can download and use straight out of the box.

Thanks in advance.

Try TukUI or LUI, they are both very nice UIs

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I would really suggest a UI compilation if you're not handy with UI's. The two that lawomous mentioned are some of the best ones to start with, or Spartan (don't know if it's updated for 4.x) if you prefer the look of the defaut UI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honesty do what I did, Start adding and testing addons for yourself. See what fits for you. After a while your screen will look like a mangled horror of Vuhdo, bartender, recount, omen, quarts, and other things you will find necessary. Then all you have to do from there is get it organized and set to your liking. Then you will have built your own functional UI tailored to you and your play style.

No offense to any of the great addon packs out there, this is just my suggested and preferred method.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Try TukUI or LUI, they are both very nice UIs
    I would suggest the same thing.

I'd like to recommend ALZA UI, it's a bit outdated but should still be working.

OT: What's up with that stupid title?

Quote Originally Posted by natrii View Post
    Honesty do what I did, Start adding and testing addons for yourself. See what fits for you. After a while your screen will look like a mangled horror of Vuhdo, bartender, recount, omen, quarts, and other things you will find necessary. Then all you have to do from there is get it organized and set to your liking. Then you will have built your own functional UI tailored to you and your play style.

No offense to any of the great addon packs out there, this is just my suggested and preferred method.
    I would have to agree here whole-heartedly. It took time, but eventually I have what I feel is a very unique set-up and one that works for me that I designed.

A pre-made will give you something that just works.
    Once you decide there is something specific you want from your UI, in terms of functionality then come back and discuss it with us.
    Actually building something from scratch is more difficult than it sounds for most, and won't work unless you have a goal in mind to start with.