What pet is this?

I saw a hunter with this pet a few minutes ago. Sorry for the shitty SS's but I just took them as quick as I could when I saw him in case he mounted up or something. Btw I asked him and he never answered so that's why I'm asking here.

I've never seen one of those before and I check wowhead but couldn't find that model.

Edit: I forgot I found one of wowhead *Svarnos* which is in Tol Barad but there is no screen shot of that one so it could be it.

Chromaggus from BWL

Deleted
    It's a Core Hound just a new one u can tame from the blackwing lair raid.. some bosses in, but u'll need 2 more players to help u get it.. since u have to be 3 people at first boss

EDIT: heres a link to the pet http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/drae...chromatic.html

That's Chromaggus, one of the bosses in Blackwing Lair, since the patch he's become tameable!

Like others have said. It's Chromaggus from Blackwing Lair. He's the boss right before Nefarian. Before this latest patch, he was considered a dragon, and not tameable (he's a core hound mixed with dragon dna). But, for some reason, they decided to make him a beast, thus tameable. I helped get a hunter in my guild this pet. Puts my Molten Core core hound to shame

Ah ok thanks guys