Thread: Keymaster

Keymaster

So lastnight I was messing around and I noticed not only do you no longer need any of the key for Pre BC instances but you removed the keys themself. After finding this I looked and noticed the "Keymaster" achiv is also no longer them. But they people that took the time to get all the keys and the achiv were not given the achiv as a Feat of Str.

I was wondering if any Blue could explain why it was done like this

Thank You.

A blue may be able to explain if you posted on the WoW forums.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

This is MMO-Champ. There are no blues here.

This is not the official forums, so asking for a blue response will get you nowhere.
    That is a question best asked on the official forums, though one I am curious about myself also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asking for a blue post here on these forums will probably not get you a blue post since these are not the official wow forums. These forums are however a great treasure trove of communication and assistance.

Here is a thread you might want to watch...I don't have a current link to a blue post.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1118442852

It would be nice but blizzard seems to have taken an omit policy on this they don't care to share with us. So much for patch notes and blue it just a find it and then if you find it important we might comment on it. Take expertise cap... Didn't bother to tell us it was lowered but finally they confirmed it was true after people had left toons auto attacking for hours on target dummies.

Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart View Post
    A blue may be able to explain if you posted on the WoW forums.
    Your color is blue, therefore you are a blue poster. So... lets here it, why was the keymaster achievement not given as a feat of strength?