Poll: So what do you think?

Thread: 3v3 Setup?

10+ Year Old Account

3v3 Setup?

I'm a mage(frost) and my in real friend shaman(elemental).
    We're looking for a decent setup to play in 3v3, which healer would u pref? Disc? Hpala? Rdruid?
    We are aiming quite high aswell
    Last edited by QtLoL; 2010-11-29 at 07:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disc Priest imo, they have always synergized rather well with other casters.

Quote Originally Posted by natrii View Post
    Disc Priest imo, they have always synergized rather well with other casters.
    In the end of beta-S9, disc priests were, by far, the worst healer you could possibly pick. Unless Blizzard buffs them, priests will be hard pressed to do anything worthwhile in S9.
    Resto druids were 2nd worst. Any team with an offensive dispel simply bends them over. If you run into the always fun S9 FOTM of feral druid/shadow priest/resto shaman teams, resto druids are a useless healer.
    Holy pallies are the only real option with the 3 options you gave, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by QtLoL View Post
    I'm a mage(frost) and my in real friend shaman(elemental).
    We're looking for a decent setup to play in 3v3, which healer would u pref? Disc? Hpala? Rdruid?
    We are aiming quite high aswell
    I mean ele is looking like its going to be harder then s8(gonna take skill) best bet would be for him to go resto and play with an Affliction Warlock or Feral Druid.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...d&cn=Brickslol
    Hopefully Glad Season 9!!! RLS WOO!!!

p.s. 2s and 5s take little to no skill, just good pve gear

Quote Originally Posted by Brickslol View Post
    I mean ele is looking like its going to be harder then s8(gonna take skill) best bet would be for him to go resto and play with an Affliction Warlock or Feral Druid.
    Also mage/shaman synergy is pretty much nil with hex/poly dr and both having lust.

disc priest / rdruid
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Check out my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/MairouTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rtjason View Post
    Also mage/shaman synergy is pretty much nil with hex/poly dr and both having lust.
    Doesn't mages and shamans "Bloodlust" have the same debuff? If not, then it will be quite overpowered with a mage and a shaman in your team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    Doesn't mages and shamans "Bloodlust" have the same debuff?
    yes they do

Deleted
    Holy paladin (for the reasons I sent in the pm)

Deleted
    Your best bet would either be getting him to respec resto and playing Mage/Resto shammy/Feral but if he does not want to play resto it is pretty much Holy paladin or nothing.

as long as they are a good healer and is not another shaman. you're set. and btw wizcleave is lame
    i'm a rogue nerf me please.

Holy pally as it looks now because they are super OP compared to the other healers available, if i had to choose after syngergy it would be restodruid

Shaman goes resto while priest goes shadow.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Deleted
    ofc disci