Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I bet 100g, I'll get to 85 first before any of the person handing in the ICC dailies while I'm spamming LFG with my guild members.

Why would you wait until 81 to turn them in?

The way I've prepared quests I'll have 618k worth of experience.

---------- Post added 2010-12-02 at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    I bet 100g, I'll get to 85 first before any of the person handing in the ICC dailies while I'm spamming LFG with my guild members.
    I'll bet you won't, have fun discovering the instance entrances.

Deleted
    All of those putting down the dailies idea have overlooked one thing, those that go straight to the new zones may gain a few quest advantage over those turning in the dailies, but you seem to have neglected to realise that the second that those entering the new zones earlier hit a quest with a timer, a looting or spawn bottleneck ppl behind them will catch up, not to mention alot of the early area's have rapidly changing phases.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know how hard I'm gonna laugh if they dont allow daily quest XP for the first few weeks of Cata and people will have watsed there time? Well, I'll laugh pretty damn hard.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    You know how hard I'm gonna laugh if they dont allow daily quest XP for the first few weeks of Cata and people will have watsed there time? Well, I'll laugh pretty damn hard.
    They've said they're allowing it again.

Edit: And even if they end up not giving exp we would notice after one quest and have "wasted" 10 seconds of time.

15+ Year Old Account
    We tried this in TBC with Sunwell dailies for WOTLK release. I remember getting about 9k per turn in, then going to Borean Tundra, doing the quest to talk to some NPC then another NPC and getting 20k. Probably not going to be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Max Del View Post
    indeed my friend. it is the secret to opening the treasure chest in jolly roger's bay...

are you referring to the exp bonus?
    i know the stats stop on them but doesnt the exp bonus still continue to be offered at 80?
    The xp bonus stopped working at level 79,999999

Deleted
    Join a Server with 10-1 H:A Ratio, and gank with your guild all arrivals, screenshot them and make a wunderfull page off pwnd Hs! Then around 1:00 start lvling and post later on a H-Twink the Page with around 400 500 screens 24/7!

jokin apart - another possibility, handle in dailys and quest trough Glacier or another zone u have enough quests, hit 81 an start 1:00 lvling nearly alone^^ just a spontaneous idea

gl&hf hitin 85