Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

help i need a trinket addon

is there any addon that when a trinket is activates it auto yells to you ?

10+ Year Old Account
    PowerAuras? I mean it doesn't literally scream at you but you can set it up so you will see when it procs.

15+ Year Old Account
    PowerAuras, check my sig
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    i just need some sort of yellling or party whisper addon for deathbringers will

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melvinoo View Post
    Wouldn't your character model changing be a good indicator?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    Wouldn't your character model changing be a good indicator?
    You stole the words out of my mouth :<

Power auras is what I use for all my buff stuff but seriously you need it for DBW >_> you turn into a totally different character.
    Pyrotix Destruction Warlock
    stalk and kill 6/8 Heroic 25 man apply today

15+ Year Old Account
    Power auras can both give you a graphic notification or if you got a mic you can record a audiofile (or use any soundfile) where you just say like "DB proc" and you can make Power Auras play that sound when it proc.
    Or you can use both graphic & audio of cos

---------- Post added 2010-11-30 at 01:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin1344 View Post
    Power auras is what I use for all my buff stuff but seriously you need it for DBW >_> you turn into a totally different character.
    maybe hes a smallass gnome lost in a sea of fellow meleers hugging a boss?
    Last edited by Bakis; 2010-11-30 at 12:34 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I have no words. None...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Power auras can both give you a graphic notification or if you got a mic you can record a audiofile where you just say like "DB proc" and you can make Power Auras play that sound when it proc.
    Or you can use both graphic & audio of cos

---------- Post added 2010-11-30 at 01:32 AM ----------

maybe hes a smallass gnome lost in a sea of fellow meleers hugging a boss?
    Especially! if your a gnome you should notice transforming into a friggin tauren or vrykul

Deleted
    since im a feral i need like something like this .... DEATHBRINGER'S WILL IS ACTIVE HOLD THE F"£$"IN AGGRO :xD

15+ Year Old Account
    ES
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Especially! if your a gnome you should notice transforming into a friggin tauren or vrykul
    but but.. but..
    What if hes a tinyass gnome lost in a sea of fellow meelers who also got DB and some procs are up and he dont see his tinyass! He might get misslead!

The sweet luxuary of being a ranged dps *yummi* free space all around me

You could get Classtimer and add the trinkets buffname to it and voila! you can see when it's up and when it'll go down, then there's some other addon that shows the ICD on procs, can't remember the name of that one though.

15+ Year Old Account
    since im a feral i need like something like this .... DEATHBRINGER'S WILL IS ACTIVE HOLD THE F"£$"IN AGGRO :xD
    no, what you need is a dps boot camp.
    the cliche: Its tanks job to get initial agro, it's dps'rs job to let him keep it

Deleted
    perfectly agree with bakis i love when mages overaggro and gets 1 hitted lol

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    maybe he plays in first person and cant see the proc? only reason i can think of lol

OT, Power Aruas is the only addon that will make u notice the proc other then seeing your char change lol

and a wisper? are you really checking and taking notice of wispers mid fight? unless it pops up in the middle of your screen

Deleted
    its not to see the proc its just to how can i say it just show off

15+ Year Old Account
    this get more dumber by the minute

its not to see the proc its just to how can i say it just show off
    lolwat

Deleted
    screw this gonna google it

---------- Post added 2010-11-30 at 02:06 AM ----------

that was fast instead of wasting time here

ThatJustHappened <--- great addon