Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    "Loot the damn mob so I can skin it...."

Make me, lol

I had a skinner and i didn't skin in dungeons at all, for a simple reason - it slows down the group. Yeah, maybe group should wait for me to skin mobs, but wait, i am the only one who will benefit from it and i will waste time of other 4 people, so i guess its obvious.

Okay, lets say i dropped my skinning... Why should i bother about some rogue that wants to skin mobs, there are 4 of us that need to clear this fast, and there's one guy that needs skinz. Well if its a DPS, it wouldn't be a huge loss to ditch him (from group). Interest of 4 people is way more important than that of one person.

Imho Blizzard should approach this issue from the point that it would make benefit for everyone, so that people would want a skinner in their group, miner and a Herby.

imo stop holding up the heroic by skinning

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro View Post
    its my loot to not loot :P
    You do realize that many of the grey quality items, especially the weapons sell for 3 gold or so a piece? if you pick up 3 or 4 of them, thats the equivelant of one daily... All you do is sell them when you repair, 5 extra right clicks... then you don't have to worry about repair bills.

Thank god for only running dungeons with guildies and friends. Saves alot of drama from this "I'm in this dungeon to get through it as fast possible, not waste 80 seconds on some random person skinning 40 mobs" and the "I'm going to skin everything I see so you need loot the damn mobs" people who think the 4 other people are there to serve them.

I've been a skinner since Vanilla, but I've never had a problem with skinning in an instance. If people loot, awesome! I'll skin if someone is drinking or /afk or something. If people don't loot, eh, too bad. It's kinda annoying, but if I really want to get a lot of leather to finally max my LW, I'll just go to Sholazar and grind protos.

/shrug

Skin it but its body remains there so it can be looted.

Removing it's skin would just leave flesh and bones, that could still hold loot.

You used to be able to Corpse Explode mobs and it would leave the body behind so you could still loot it. Why not skinning?

That way people with skinning don't have to worry about people not looting. I get my skin, and the person who doesn't want to loot doesn't get their gray items.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.