Chapter House : The Horde - Earthen Ring - Europe.

Chapter House is looking for 6 extremely committed players who like us are daily gamers, who love to play many characters, and enjoy pvp, raiidng and boosting runs. We are hardcore gamers, we play every day, and we fully intend to raid all of the Cataclysm content with a hand picked 10man (based on 15 players), team.

As you will known items have been standardized across the loot tables in cataclysm, so you do not HAVE TO raid 25man if you do not wish to. We in Chapter House prefer 10man raiding, and we form a small tight elite team of players, that conquer everything.

We are currently enjoying the new content, leveling several alt characters, and generally prepping for the first big push to 85. We'd like to find 6 more members (any class), to join us - and we are recruiting across realms as well, so if you like the idea of being in a guild that has a long term commitment to the game (Chapter House is the longest running raid guild on Earthen ring 6 years and counting.), then please do get in contact with us.

You can contact me directly on this thread, or in game - just ask a Chapter House member online to ask for me. I will always be on in the evenings around 20:00 game time.

You can also apply direct via our website http://chapter-house.wowstead.com/