Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Multiple vanity pets ? Hilarious WoW glitch

Hello everybody.
    Are you one of those collectors who have ridiculous amount of vanity pets ?
    Have you ever wondered what would it look like, if you would be able to summon ALL your vanity pets at the same time ?
    Well now you are able to see it in game.

I just discovered this bug which allows you to summon infinite amount of vanity pets.

Here's a video how to do it: youtube.com/watch?v=wJdq2FuVMWM (link in my signature if your too lazy to copy paste, lol)

So do the same thing as in this video -> Go to the orgrimmar with your pet army -> prepare to get spammed '' OMG HOW DO U DO THAT PLZ TELL ME ?? ''

Have fun before its getting fixed
    Last edited by MA1ROU; 2010-11-30 at 01:37 PM.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Check out my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/MairouTV

Deleted
    Confirmed, works

I did this with the spring rabbit. It's the best pet to do it with. When you run its like a giant wave of bunnies!

Quote Originally Posted by Zellery View Post
    I did this with the spring rabbit. It's the best pet to do it with. When you run its like a giant wave of bunnies!
    yeah, those spring rabbits are awesome, other pets just stick with each other but these rabbits start jumping all around the place and separate from each other, i tried it with 100 rabbits and all the ppl in orgrimmar was like ''WTF where all these rabbits came from ???'', im not sure if theres any other mini pet with mechanics like that, if someone knows please tell me
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Check out my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/MairouTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MA1ROU View Post
    Hello everybody.
    Are you one of those collectors who have ridiculous amount of vanity pets ?
    Have you ever wondered what would it look like, if you would be able to summon ALL your vanity pets at the same time ?
    Well now you are able to see it in game.

I just discovered this bug which allows you to summon infinite amount of vanity pets.

Here's a video how to do it: youtube.com/watch?v=wJdq2FuVMWM (link in my signature if your too lazy to copy paste, lol)

So do the same thing as in this video -> Go to the orgrimmar with your pet army -> prepare to get spammed '' OMG HOW DO U DO THAT PLZ TELL ME ?? ''

Have fun before its getting fixed
    I assume this is impossible for us alliance peeps? :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MA1ROU View Post
    yeah, those spring rabbits are awesome, other pets just stick with each other but these rabbits start jumping all around the place and separate from each other, i tried it with 100 rabbits and all the ppl in orgrimmar was like ''WTF where all these rabbits came from ???'', im not sure if theres any other mini pet with mechanics like that, if someone knows please tell me
    Stinker + Black Cat, summon those over and over and prepare for horny skunk army.

Deleted
    Well best would be if a player with zergling pet met with a player that has grunty the murloc marine. Those two kill each other on sight. Imagine the one creating an army of zerglings and the other an army of marines...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow nice bug, you guys know if it is possible to do it as alleance buddy? I can't try it cuz I' m in office /bored

Tell me pls

Oh man I hope this is doable for alliance

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice find, i may epeen with this tonight!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]

Quote Originally Posted by FireLord View Post
    Well best would be if a player with zergling pet met with a player that has grunty the murloc marine. Those two kill each other on sight. Imagine the one creating an army of zerglings and the other an army of marines...
    I hope someone will make a video of that !
    Axinti 80 Mage - Trollbane EU
    Nxi 80 Shaman - Trollbane EU
    Trixxi 71 Warrior - Trollbane EU
    Xia 78 Priest - Trollbane EU
    Taishin 60 Druid - Trollbane EU

Deleted
    Just saw this mob, he was out of combat, but he was grey. No loot.

is it alrdy fixed?

I did this to summon a million Lil' XTs and then popped out my rocket bot.... it was lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaloezie View Post
    Just saw this mob, he was out of combat, but he was grey. No loot.

is it alrdy fixed?
    probably a fix put in place to prevent people from doing this until they can fix the bug?

Confirmed working.

Oh boy!
    My dream of being the pied piper is finally being realized!

Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    probably a fix put in place to prevent people from doing this until they can fix the bug?
    Nope still working. First spawn i one shotted him with Flame shock and no loot but second time i slowly melee'ed him down and i recieve the loot. I would suggest not finishing him off so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    Oh boy!
    My dream of being the pied piper is finally being realized!
    Bring on the army of giant sewer rats!

15+ Year Old Account
    Tried on alliance side with Stormwind, not working. Seems like an horde only bug :/

Quote Originally Posted by DerSenf View Post
    Tried on alliance side with Stormwind, not working. Seems like an horde only bug :/
    What he said, couldn't get it to work.