Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    @Hoddie- You listed hit slippers as an item without hit/spirit
    Despite the hit rating, they're still better than all others available from heroics (assuming you reforge hit to haste). A couple of others in the list also have hit rating or spirit. The first list is misleadingly titled I guess, they're supposed to be the best items available from heroics without taking into account that you need x amount of hit rating.

Also, the epic tailor leggings should be listed.
    They are.

Just joined. Thanks for sharing the info and the friendly debate on item selection. I'm still trying to understand the hit cap thing. I see the magic number is 1742. I don't know where to find this number on my toon. Am I to look at Spirit, Spell Hit Chance, or some other stat as a Shadow Priest? I'm not clear if I need to reforge for haste of for crit either.

Again, love the fact that the gear is organized by dungeon, rep, and crafting. Saves me hours of research. Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Budoray View Post
    Just joined. Thanks for sharing the info and the friendly debate on item selection. I'm still trying to understand the hit cap thing. I see the magic number is 1742. I don't know where to find this number on my toon. Am I to look at Spirit, Spell Hit Chance, or some other stat as a Shadow Priest? I'm not clear if I need to reforge for haste of for crit either.

Again, love the fact that the gear is organized by dungeon, rep, and crafting. Saves me hours of research. Many thanks.
    Hover the cursor over 'hit chance' on your character (C) pane. If the list of stats isn't shown, click the little arrow at the bottom-right of the character pane. It should say 'Hit rating xxxx (+xx% hit chance)' which ideally needs to be as close as possible to '1742 (+17% hit chance)'.