JC Leveling in Cata

I have been searching for some time to confirm how the jewel crafting profession will level in Cata. Are all patterns available from vendor? Do we have to go through a system like we did in WoLK and get tokens to then turn in for patterns? Do we have to get certain reputations to get patterns? I have not been able to find this information and hope that I can get an answer here.

Thank you for your assistance.

Relzsham

This vendor in Orgrimmar sells some of the Cata JC designs: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50482

From what I've seen the leveling experience will be almost identical. The dailies don't require any mats found off some random add, only uncommon gems it seems, and will give you tokens just like in Dalaran. There's also what appears to be a one time quest to make a trinket, or possibly 5 trinkets. However, I can't tell if this can only be completed by JCs. Some information says the quest gives you the trinket, while others make it look like it's a recipe for the trinket.

She sells a lot more recipies than that in Beta right now, or did a week or so ago when I checked. The trinket quests seem to be random drops from mobs, and they create the trinket at the end, don't give you a recipie.