10+ Year Old Account

6th Anniversary no pet?

Did anyone get a pet, or was it a mailing bug?
    MMO never announced one either, Why no pet or even re-done dungeon this year?

Deleted
    Please, not again....

This topic has been beaten with the proverbial stick to death. No, there is no pet, no special life changing item, or anything, just a Feat. This has been stated multiple times by Blizzard and has been on these forums for about a month now.

obvious

troll
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

Irony, thy name is Maklor

Deleted
    you got DM's redone

now stop trolling

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bucharest, in a little corner Country called Romania
    No pet this time, and stop posting threads about this. There are at least half another million threads with the same topic so read first, then post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go play some zones in the Shattering and get the few vanity pets there are out and about. Blizzard did that I believe so people would go play the game instead of being rooted in one spot at the major city "Look at Me Now" ward.
    Last edited by ESeregon; 2010-11-30 at 02:05 PM. Reason: addition

5 Year milestone = OMG GRATZ to the company and the players that have been around since the start! Here's a pet and a achiev!

6 Year milestone = Achiev and expansion since everyone complained for 2 years that WoW was boring and to easy.

Seriously though, they gave a pet because it was 5 years. A huge thing for any online game. If you're expecting something for a 6th anniversary its almost a guarantee that you just started playing during wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum View Post
    Seriously though, they gave a pet because it was 5 years. A huge thing for any online game. If you're expecting something for a 6th anniversary its almost a guarantee that you just started playing during wrath.
    As much as I agree with the basic "QQ moar you don't need a pet", your logic is flawed as they gave a pet for the fourth anniversary as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum View Post
    5 Year milestone = OMG GRATZ to the company and the players that have been around since the start! Here's a pet and a achiev!

6 Year milestone = Achiev and expansion since everyone complained for 2 years that WoW was boring and to easy.

Actually, they gave out pet for 4th anni as well as 5th. So logical assumption would be there will be for 6th as well. That it had been known fact before is different matter tho and sadly nothing new that we got no pet this year.

EDIT: Twizz beat me to it, damn!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twizzlers View Post
    As much as I agree with the basic "QQ moar you don't need a pet", your logic is flawed as they gave a pet for the fourth anniversary as well.
    I agree its not like Blizz specifically said they wasn't going to be a pet for this year

o wait

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=1#10

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok Well My bad, did not read about that anywhere.
    Few months back saw the pet models posted on the front page had high hopes for a re-tuned MC with Lil-ragnaros.
    For the 6th Anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by starvethedead View Post
    troll
    Do you people even really know what a troll is? lol seriously.. you people throw that word out there for everything.

Trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    First time I've seen a thread on this topic in all honesty.

I saw it mentioned on MMOs front page only once but didn't see an explanation, did they give one? I'm very disappointing, and no brewfest item this year either. I believe their explanation for that was to busy with cataclysm, yea...to busy to recolor an already existing item? Nice.

I love bringing out my blizzard bear, and my Onyxian whelping, and I was hoping to have fun bringing out a third anniversary pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeddicious View Post
    Do you people even really know what a troll is? lol seriously.. you people throw that word out there for everything.

Trolls.
    ^^This.

---------- Post added 2010-11-30 at 02:39 PM ----------

Im being told about a 2x exp boost for the 6th Anniversary is anyone able to clarify that?