Redemption - Out of Range

I've had this happen twice and wondered if anybody else has had it happen. As ret pali, I've needed to rez healer in an instance. No matter what I do I get "out of range" message. I've clicked the unit frame, clicked the target frame after selecting the unit frame, wandered around and stood right on top of where I know the player died. Just doesn't work.

Anybody else seen this or know what I might be doing wrong?

Hasn't happened to me. Log out/in or /console reloadui.

If its still broken, ticket blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like your client and the WoW server don't agree where the body is. From what I can tell, the initial check as to whether you're in range of someone is client-side. Then when the WoW server is trying to apply whatever effect you're using (in this case a rez), it check the location of the target and makes sure the caster is in range.

Do you have any other lag issues, or something similar happening to other actions? I've noticed this when attempting to loot something, as well.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Hmm, My lag is usually < 200ms. But, I did notice a few days ago where my minimap location was offset in the y axis from my real position which was making find minerals a pain to use. I don't usually use the minmap much in instances, so I will check it if this occurs again.

are u targetting them after they release?
    if you target them when they are a ghost then it will try to target their ghost for the res (not their body) and say out of range
    while not targeting anything click your redemption button then your cursor should glow blue then click their corpse

---------- Post added 2010-12-01 at 11:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brashara View Post
    Hasn't happened to me. Log out/in or /console reloadui.

If its still broken, ticket blizz.
    instead of /console reloadui just use /RL

Last I knew, /rl was still an addon. Several addons or addon packs had it built in, but it was just an easy way to do /console reloadui, which you had to do a lot more when WoW and it's addons were younger.