Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewymac View Post
    Umm maybe you cant read, but i said nothing about arcane blast spamming, notice i said "clearing your 4 stacks with arcane barrage"...Learn to read. Plus if youre a smart mage, youll have glyph of mage armor which increases your mana returned to you every, i believe 4 seconds. I also never go below 90% mana in any fight so no..i dont go oom.
    I know you didn't say anything about ab spamming all you mentioned was wrong arcane rotation and i corrected you(with ab spam i was referring to other ppl) , and mage armor glyph is mandatory for any raiding arcane mage so there is nothing smart about that. And if you don't go below 90% of mana as arcane that means you are doing it wrong, mirror image is up for 30 sec and that is longest lasting cd you have that means you are in burn faze and burn faze is nothing but AB spam and 30 sec of ab spam gets you in bottom % of your mana pool. There is no need to be rude especially if you don't have knowledge about class you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Markons View Post
    I know you didn't say anything about ab spamming all you mentioned was wrong arcane rotation and i corrected you(with ab spam i was referring to other ppl) , and mage armor glyph is mandatory for any raiding arcane mage so there is nothing smart about that. And if you don't go below 90% of mana as arcane that means you are doing it wrong, mirror image is up for 30 sec and that is longest lasting cd you have that means you are in burn faze and burn faze is nothing but AB spam and 30 sec of ab spam gets you in bottom % of your mana pool. There is no need to be rude especially if you don't have knowledge about class you are talking about.

I do find it very humorous that you're trying to make arcane sound so technical. Seeing as how my mage is (as much as i hate GS) only 5.6k gs, yet pulling 11-12k on every boss except the lich king when i go fire and do a bit more due to living bomb. I do realize ppl are going to say.."30% buff, 11-12k is easy"

Mage, Arcane Blast, rinse, repeat.
    Long unlive the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderwild View Post
    Tell him to pick what he thinks looks cool.

If he picks Priest, tell him to repick since Priest is annoying to level up.
    I actually find my gnome priest one of the funnest classes to level, its not hard at all neither, mind blast->sw-> mind flay->dead
    or can even go on a dotting spree if you're feeling adventurous when you get vampiric touch

Feral druid is quite easy to handle and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by NaaBcAke View Post
    Clueless people are clueless. GL dpsing like that, i'm sure guilds on your server will be battling between themselves to recruit you.
    Oh wait, you are rogue, i understand now, pissed that hybrid class is outdpsing you? Poor guy, lemme pass you one of mine care napkins.
    Useless reply ... moronic too since he didn't complain, he just said ret was easy.

To OP: I'd tell your friend to pick a DRUID
    Why ? Moonkin is very very very easy to learn, and with his 1 character that he'll level, he will be able to do it all.
    melee dps, caster dps, heal, tank. Also, easiest tank, easy dps (moonkin)

Pally Warrior or Druid

Pallies - pie
    Warriors - Revenge is still OP, i lvld one to 74 in 3 days
    Druid - Easy and good dps, heals, tanking (even though Bears are currently broken)
    Nothing to see here! Move along! Nothing to see here!

Quote Originally Posted by Koobs View Post
    And DPS means Don't Pull Shit!

Deleted
    Paladin if he wants to be melee; many different choices if he gets bored/wants to try another aspect of the game and very close to unkillable when solo'ing..

Hunter or a demonology warlock if he wants to be ranged.. the pet helps immensely if your clueless, most tanking pets can solo mobs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz View Post
    I'm sorry, but if you're doing straight crusader strikes with no fillers......you're doing it wrong.

Not to mention he's omitting the giant insta-exorcism crits.
    Last edited by DETdream; 2010-11-30 at 09:38 PM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    i did this test and i got priest .... priest is my main xD

any ways id recommend a druid or paladin as both can fulfill the roll of a tank healer and dps =]