Blizz. Please put some efforts on Swamp of Sorrows D:

Now i know i don't mind the ugly and outdated graphics in Swamp of Sorrows.
    I know it's the most outdated (but still a bit improved) place in shattered Azeroth.
    But WTF is this?
    I mean take a look!
    Is the river somehow blocked by an invisible forcefield or something?

Or is it only on my client?
    edit : tested on my wife's pc. same thing D:
    Last edited by depthnight; 2010-11-30 at 07:35 PM.

You targeted your Hatchling just to show off, didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Tails Prower View Post
    You targeted your Hatchling just to show off, didn't you?
    No i clicked on him to hear his cheerful clucking.
    But instead he's mad too with the river!

Deleted
    Swamp of Sorrows? Through all the times that I've been there (Which was quite a lot, I go there to level Herbalism on my alts), I've only ever seen anyone else there once.

The water bug is actually pretty common in a lot of places. Don't know what causes it. Could be anything from overheating graphics cards, bad drivers, patches, or just messed up textures in general.

This isn't blizz...
    Just open an in-game ticket after checking if it's not just your computer/game/connection that's doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Perapsam View Post
    Swamp of Sorrows? Through all the times that I've been there (Which was quite a lot, I go there to level Herbalism on my alts), I've only ever seen anyone else there once.
    I know.. its crappy!

err,blizz made SoS awesome questing, dont diss
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

I'm confused about the picture. It l looks like you stood in one place and switched the water graphics around, then shopped it a little.

Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    This isn't blizz...
    Just open an in-game ticket after checking if it's not just your computer/game/connection that's doing it.
    tried this on my wife's pc. same thing.

---------- Post added 2010-11-30 at 07:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Disastrophe View Post
    I'm confused about the picture. It l looks like you stood in one place and switched the water graphics around, then shopped it a little.
    from another bieber angle

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I saw anything wrong with it the other day. Also, the quests are enjoyable and take like...20 minutes for a level appropriate character. The lead into the Blasted Lands is well worth it to. A LOT of good quests down that way.
    If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight!
    Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little more about fighting then you do, pal! Because he invented it, and perfected it so no living man could best him in the ring of honor.

-The Soldier