Auction Profit Masters-Multi Account

Hey guys, I had a quick addon question. I use the crafting queue in Auction Profit Masters to pick the glyphs I need to craft. Recently, with the release of the Shattering, I wanted to start some alts but on my main account I used all my 10 slots, so I put my three glyph posting alts onto my secondary account that had plenty of room. Problem is, APM when I add glyphs to the queue on the second account, don't go to my main account where my inscription main is. I tried downloading altaholic to see if I could somehow get it to update on another account but no go.

Anyone have a work around for this or an idea? It's going to be a giant pain if I have to look at one alt and then alt tab constantly to add it to a queue on a character on another acct.

Thanks,
    WataHero

---------- Post added 2010-11-30 at 12:47 PM ----------

Also...How do you get altoholic to take both of your accounts into consideration...? Still waiting on any work around for the new quick auctions across accounts.

You would probably have to copy the specific APM file out of the WTF directory each time (the one where account data is stored). Still trying to understand why you need three separate characters to post glyphs, its a pain to separate out what each posts let alone get a good handle on what your doing.

I would just pay to transfer the glyph maker to that account.

You will need Junctions for that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTFS_junction_point

I have three characters, each one takes like 3-4 classes of glyphs...seems pretty easy...I sell every glyph so the other option was constantly going back to the bank and trading the bags out and stuff :-/ What would you do different?

Oh, I have my glyph maker with only inscription packs, the ink pack is kept in the bank, who simply walks ten paces to the mail box to refill with returns and hike to the AH. When it comes time to make glyphs, I get the ink pack out, run up APM, go buy the paper needed for that run's crafting queue and post. Granted I am small time, I usually only try for 10k profit a week, but I certainly would never want to manage multiple characters for one craft.

I still say the best solution is to have the glyph maker on the same account as the glyph mules.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Oh I see what you mean. Yeah, I sometimes have to remake glyphs 2-3 times a week, so it becomes a pain. I also make about 5k a day though when I post only like twice, 2 x 12 hours. My glyph maker is a raider so he doesn't have room for all that lol, so I chose to use level 1 guys and they all have a stack of each glyph between 10 and 20, I remake when they get to 10 and are at a certain gold value.

But my huge ink stockpile is almost out with this stupid new change now 3 inks each...

Before the 4.0 madness, the way to handle multiple accounts was to use the addon Altoholic's Account sharing. You account share the person/people who are holding your glyphs with your crafting account. Then use Kev's Queue Tools to queue up X amount of glyphs, which will take into account the glyphs you already have. So if you say to queue 5 glyphs, it will queue 2 glyphs if you have 3 already.

You could also set thresholds so you didn't queue glyphs where the current AH price is too low.

I can't offer more help than that right now, but if you search around for KTQ you should be able to find resources for the 4.0 game.

When I was deep into making glyphs, I had a similar setup. Glyph maker on one account, glyph posters on another account. Although it was fickle and annoying at times, Altoholic was what worked for me. I had to set Altoholic up to look for my other account (a feature built into Altoholic). I also had to have the posters logged in and tell Altoholic on the scribes account to get an update from the poster's account. The problem I ran into was I'd log in to make glyphs and completely forget to update Altoholic and would craft more than I needed.