Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    While getting ganked as a lowbie by level ?? characters is definitely irritating, I can't say there is anything inherently wrong with it. Its a designed part of the game (see: working as intended), and there is no way Blizz didn't think that lowbie ganking wouldn't exist when they designed pvp. So 80s camping lowbies seems like a punk thing to do, its all part of the game.
    I don't claim to be an expert. I'm just smarter than you.

dont play on a pvp server if you dont want to get killed by the other faction. that is why i dont have a toon on any pvp realm. its kinda low to camp lowbies though. but hey whatever you need to do to feel better about yourself. and on pve, you should know when you are flagged and be extra careful when in zones where there may be members of the other faction. after 5 min, you go back to pve so not that much camping unless you are in their city limits - but you made that decision yourself so camping is allowed.

i'm not a big pvp guy and usually let the other faction live regardless of level unless its in the cities. i made a few exceptions as i do keep track of players that i dont like in WG and when i do achievements like the thanksgiving day one. i will remember those guys that didnt welcome me to their thanksgiving day feast.