15+ Year Old Account

Missing one reputation count towards 45

Yesterday I had 43/45, today I have 42/45.

Anyone have any idea of which rep that has been removed/doesn't count anymore?

Thank you.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...gnaros&cn=Eiah
    Last edited by Nørf; 2010-12-01 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Adding a armory link

Deleted
    Did you notice that Zandalar is gone?

Could also be Shen'dralar that's been removed alrdy, might be the reason the counter shows one less.

I'm pretty sure it isn't Zandalar, because that is, as far as I can tell, still counting towards my total.

15+ Year Old Account
    Zandalar is still 999/1000 in my reputation pane, as far as I'm concerned the patch is almost a week ago aswell and not yesterday or today.
    But I appriciate the comments, keep them coming.
    Last edited by Nørf; 2010-12-01 at 12:23 AM.

You lost reputation with Gamon.

OT: Probably the zul'gurub faction or Shen'dralar. Possibly argent dawn maybe?

I don't think the reputation goes down after the 4.0.3 patch that removed Zandalar/Argent/Shen'dralar. The reputations actually still exist, but are removed from the rep tab and you can no longer gain any reputation, but are still "in game." When the patch hit, my rep totals didn't go down even though it doens't list them any more. If this were the case, you'd be missing two (Zandalar and Argent).

I'd bet that your counter may have been off. It bugs sometimes, shows incorrect numbers sometimes. It happens to me sometimes with quest counters or mount/pet totals. From what your armory page says, you have 42. Also, if you changed Orcale/Frenzyheart, that could be it. The counter does go down if you lose an exalted rep.

I am exalted with Shen'dralar and Zandalar, when the patch hit I didn't lose any rep...

Could be a hidden rep like "Horde" or something like that... It may have gone down since the introduction of the new faction...

But that is only a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ReallyBadPaladin View Post
    I am exalted with Shen'dralar and Zandalar, when the patch hit I didn't lose any rep...

Could be a hidden rep like "Horde" or something like that... It may have gone down since the introduction of the new faction...

But that is only a guess.
    horde isnt a rep that counts towards the achievement/s

OP, you didn't do something like recently switch from one exalted rep to it's polar opposite. Say having oracles exalted then switch to Frenzyheart.

This will lower you count till you exalt one of those rep again, as you cannot have both, so only one counts. doesnt matter which, they both count as one rep.

I was at 41, dropped oracles for frenzyheart, went down to 40, now im back to 41 because I exalted frenzyheart.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

And who the hell told you guys that Argent Dawn rep is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Aguacero View Post
    I don't think the reputation goes down after the 4.0.3 patch that removed Zandalar/Argent/Shen'dralar. The reputations actually still exist, but are removed from the rep tab and you can no longer gain any reputation, but are still "in game." When the patch hit, my rep totals didn't go down even though it doens't list them any more. If this were the case, you'd be missing two (Zandalar and Argent).

I'd bet that your counter may have been off. It bugs sometimes, shows incorrect numbers sometimes. It happens to me sometimes with quest counters or mount/pet totals. From what your armory page says, you have 42. Also, if you changed Orcale/Frenzyheart, that could be it. The counter does go down if you lose an exalted rep.

Argent Dawn is actually still an active faction, although it's a bit weird. You literally go from neutral to Revered for doing a single quest in Light's Hope Chapel, and I believe you go the rest of the way by completing repeatable quests from a single ghost NPC, also at Light's Hope Chapel. There are no faction rewards other then Achievement related ones.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.