Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i meant the b elf mobs..... in so many zones

wait varian.... he was in out land?

jaina.... u mean the girl who is more horde than alliance at this point? or u talkin about neutral rhonin

most powerful druid who isnt even allowed to save his wife.... may i say most pwoerful shammy thrall?

can i also bring up my point isnt horde centered or ally centered

its more of... u had alot to guys take a look
    The belfs that were "everywhere" were not affiliated with the horde

Varian coming back is more significant than the displacement of one horde leader.

Jaina in no way is a supporter of the horde. In the Shattering novel, she says she will march at the side of the king if they attack orgrimmar.

What druid....

now u know how it feels to see ur best go neutral
    Someone who formed the horde on azeroth wouldn't be so quick to abandon it.

got to ask how.

seemed pretty much the same crap to me,

even in out land and thc

the most epic quests are shared between horde and ally exept for the horde one where thrall shows up in nagrand.

considering all higher lvl zones out side the 3 starters (hell,borean,fjord) are pretty much only seperate faction stuff
    My Experience with three Alliancechars and some more Hordechars was that the Alliancequests in Classic and Wrath provided more story and sense, while the Hordequests appeared to be mindless chains without consent mostly (OFCAUSE not all of them). This explodes during Wrath. The Howling Fjord is a total mess for the Horde. Period, no exceptions. Most people i talked with about this zone say the same and hate it. There is the Harbor of the Forsaken, which has some fun quests but literaly; as soon as you leave the lift on the upper side it starts beeing confusing and becomes worse as soon as you have done the first three quests.

Ofcause the Allianceside wasnt the heart of entertainment but it was easier to follow and grew interesting when evolving towards the Lich King, which it totaly focused on in the Dragon Blight. I actually had to argue with an other Hordeplayer about Muradins Fate because you dont get to know a shit about him and what truely happend there. You dont even see him till ICC. Also you dont get a glimpse of him in the Stormpeaks. Hordequests there are based on some rather dull Taunkastory which is simple rucus. "Based on" isnt even true, since this consists of three killquests leading up to playing some taunka beating up an elemental... There is no great escape with Brann in his Plane, or a big war with the irondwarves around this massive maschine... Most of the Epicness in this Zone is Alliance only or part of the shared Thorim-Chain. About the other Startzone; The Borean Tundra... well it was equal for horde and alliance. I slightly liked the alliance more there, because im a fan of gnomish engineering... But i can live with the Hordecounterparts aswell. After all we had Siegeengines. Muhaha...

Well i got to far away from the topic already and i dont want to get into to much detail. The point is; The only shared Wrath-Zones are Icecrown and the Sholazar-Basin and call me Hordelover or whatever but from my honest opinion the alliance definatly has more fun quests. However the new old word is pretty awsome. I leveled a mage from the start when the patch came and it was great all throughout till i arrived at the lame old tbc-content... I will level a Worgen next week and see how this content is. I hope its just a matter of taste that you dont like the new alliance experience... I wish both factions the same amount of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    most powerful druid who isnt even allowed to save his wife....
    remember that one time

when that dreadlord guy wouldn't defend Sylvanas and it never got fixed? ....yeeeeeaaahhhh.

But the way I see it, is when it gets down to it; you're either smashing something with your axe or you're not. or maybe a mining pick. or fishing. but you all get the point, I hope.

It's all about smashing faces and enhancing your face smashing technique.

I just leveled a gnome priest to 60 strictly in eastern kingdoms.

dun morogh, awesome.
    loch modan, grindy but the world changes were cool to look at.
    wetlands, nice world changes plus different quests.
    arathi highlands, o god the horror. Avoid at all costs.
    Hinterlands, nice integration of quests with the high elves and jinthalor
    Both Plaguelands, just amazing quests here with the story-telling to boot.
    Badlands, excellent plus the infamous "The Day Deathwing Came" questline
    Burning Steppes, excellent quests with the use of phasing and disguises.
    Swamp of Sorrows, we pwn the crap out of of Stonard, I am glad with that.
    Blasted Lands, Great questline with the blood mage, plus the small worgen hub in the tainted forest.

All in all, I didn't do kalimdor yet and westfall, redridge, and stranglethorn. You would think I should be pissed as hell but the ride was fun and now outland makes me want to puke.

I will try out the horde side with a goblin shaman, but I wasn't disappointed at all with my gnome's journey.

Both sides are epic in their different ways to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    now u know how it feels to see ur best go neutral
    personally I prefer Garrosh to Thrall, and soon you'll get too see how fun it is fighting alongside someone from the other faction who went neutral (It's a blast /sarcasm)

10+ Year Old Account
    Rhonin is neutral
    Malfurion is neutral
    Jaina is a traitor but considered neutral
    and guess what now Thrall is neutral(in your face Horde Fan Boys)

Meaning i cant stand people who favor a faction that will defend it and not recognize that there is some down parts to both of them.
    =_=. jeeze

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian wasn't in outland. Read your lore.

We also got a retard asshole become our new Warchief.

Jaina is friends with Thrall, but that's about it. Just because she likes to keep the peace between the two Factions doesn't mean she favors one over the other.

I mean really,

why the hell does this all matter anyways?

Both sides have equally epic heroes and whatever.

Now stop QQing and go play.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post

=_=. jeeze
    Jaina is neither considered a traitor or neutral. Please explain your logic behind that. I cant go to theramore and give her a /hug without her smashing my face in.

Thrall... I can deal with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronicus View Post
    The belfs that were "everywhere" were not affiliated with the horde

Varian coming back is more significant than the displacement of one horde leader.

Jaina in no way is a supporter of the horde. In the Shattering novel, she says she will march at the side of the king if they attack orgrimmar.

What druid....

Someone who formed the horde on azeroth wouldn't be so quick to abandon it.
    the argent crusaders are not affiliated with the alliance.

varian realy hasnt done to much ingame out side of icc.

oh shit on jaina.... guess she mad bro she mad

malfurion... the druid who wont even save his wife if the horde attacks.

ppl who fought for the alliance in the wars.... say fuck u pretty quick

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Rhonin is neutral
    Malfurion is neutral

Meaning i cant stand people who favor a faction that will defend it and not recognize that there is some down parts to both of them.
    =_=. jeeze

I love both factions. That's why I have one alliance main and one horde main. Yeah, I have two mains.

They have their strengths and flaws but its what makes the lore/story/game/whatever you wanna call it great. I just don't understand why people always whine about these things. Can't they just stfu and play?

the argent crusaders are not affiliated with the alliance.

varian realy hasnt done to much ingame out side of icc.

oh shit on jaina.... guess she mad bro she mad

malfurion... the druid who wont even save his wife if the horde attacks.

ppl who fought for the alliance in the wars.... say fuck u pretty quick
    We're talking about BC here, not wrath. In never said anything about the crusaders.

Thrall hasn't done much either. Like I said it was just a displacement. Blizz moved both our leaders from point A to point B. Happy?

Screw jaina

Again, you were talking about BC

Yes they did but they weren't the ones who rallied them together and fought in the third war, then buidling a city together as a joint effort.

GennGreymane, just because someone is Orc, Blood Elf, or any of the Horde races doesn't mean they were or are affiliated with the Horde. Same thing goes with the Alliance races.

Thrall, while Horde up until this expansion (although there is no doubt he'd support the Horde more than the Alliance if something bad erupted), is now neutral. Hell, Thrall has been striving for peace between the Horde and Alliance for the entire game.

Malfurion has been neutral always. I honestly cannot think of a time where he has been Alliance only.
    Rhonin USED to be Alliance, then turned neutral along with the rest of Dalaran after WC3.
    Medivh (oh yeah I'm bringing his old ass up) has pretty much been neutral, if not the most neutral character in WoW.

Kael'Thas is a Blood Elf....but not Horde. Far from it.
    Illidan was/is a Night Elf...but not Alliance. Definitely not Alliance.

Both Horde and Alliance are pretty much equal now, and always have been if you think about it. The questing experience has been about the same for both sides. Alliance DOES have good quest chains, as does Horde. I'm playing about 4 different characters right now and I know this. When Cataclysm releases, you will see the Worgen questline and see how epic it is (if you haven't already on Youtube). The Goblin questline is just as epic.

Basically, shut up about this stupid subject. It's gotten plenty old now because through and through, Alliance and Horde are equal, they just don't like each other. :|
    Xadus, level 85 Death Knight - Proudmoore
    Garaz, level 85 Hunter - Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    @Milanor. I want the 5 minutes of my life I wasted reading your post back. That was not funny or epic or anything. It was dumb, like it was written by a 5 year old. I Died a little inside...
    That post was irrelevant and just spam...

P.S. I would have quoted it, but I didn't feel like spamming the thread again for you.

"I would die to win, But I am born to lose."

John. J. Keeshan.
    That is all.

Props to Gonken for the amazing sig.

Horde quests: Fighting alliance forces like 7th legion, almost always winning, meet important leaders.
    Alliance quests: Fighting neutral forces like Blackrock orcs, gnolls, defias winning, not so often fighting horde, draws or losses. Winning in Stonard-I thought.... but we just let it stay there so horde can reinforce again.
    In Redrigde some npcs talk about Garrosh and in Ashenvale a Draenei npc tells you to go where "The monument over Grom Hellscream" is.....lol
    Would hordeplayers think it was ok if your Twilight Highland intro was cut and alliance got a 7min long intro with an epic battle? Would hordeplayers think it was ok if Goblins had to roll alliance after level 12 to see how the story continue?
    Would hordeplayers think it was ok if alliance got more classcombos? Remember the flood of tears which made Blizz skip dwarfmages in Vanilla. Turning Blizzcon to Alliancecon where devs were mocking the horde?
    A little Hordebias would be blizzard has gone way to far!
    Last edited by LiamGalla; 2010-12-01 at 07:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 of my 6 80's are horde, id have to say in the classic i enjoyed both sides once i got past the pain that was questing. In the remodel Ive only leveled a human mage to 34 but so far its the most fun Ive ever had leveling a toon. So even though i haven't leveled a horde through the new world yet. i do not feel anyone has been jipped, but ill get back to you on that lol

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well for all the new Horde only zones you gotta remember who did we just get as the new War chief? Garrosh the dumbass who i hate Hellscream (I look forward to Vol'jin owning him) but all he does is wanna kill everything so it makes sense we get all these news places because he just had to have them
    Troll Boomkin form = Spicy chicken wings?

Deleted
    hm .. in my opinion ally quests are better , i mean , cmon Horde = beasts , ally = humans and beasts

15+ Year Old Account
    what???

dude go to southern barrens. we're actually kicking Horde's ass in their main capital's --backyard--.

I'm an alliance player who's started working on Loremater, and so far I haven't been disappointed at all with our questlines. Westfall and Redridge are great. Darkshore, once kinda boring, is now unbelievably epic. It combined with Ashenvale and Stonetalon makes me want to turn all of my characters into Night Elves and then stab some orcs IN THE FACE!

I don't think we're lacking for cool content in cata. Maybe I'll feel different after playing through more big alliance losses (Andorhal?), but so far... epic.