Thread: Bane of Havoc

Bane of Havoc

If i were to put Bane of Havoc on a rogue. Does that take him or her out of stealth when I do damage to another target and then the Bane of havoc do damage to the rogue? IF anyone gets that questions that is. LOL

it should pop him out of stealth, but why not just kill the bastard, sneaking around all red.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanimana View Post
    sneaking around all red.
    What do you mean all red?

Red = opposing faction so the back stabber bastard needs to be killed asap

this is true.DIE bastard DIE
    Mothboy Rules

15+ Year Old Account
    Bane of Havoc
    Hellfire yourself
    lol hard.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Bane of Havoc
    Hellfire yourself
    lol hard.
    Good one.. didn't think of that. Now.. let's see how that can be used on bosses with alot of adds you can AoE... it might not even be too bad with a +15% modifier on the main target. (Could we have murlocs to the rescue from ssc back?)

I still see BoH as a failure designed spell, very very limited in use and efficiency.

Personally, I really like Bane of Havoc. It's quite useful for PvP (Bane the DPSer, nuke the healer) and it's nice for adds during boss encounters.
    Is it perfect? No, but easily worth one of my precious talent points.
    Boom!

Why not just give the rogue a usual dot? Would be the same... (or better, actually)
    This was what I thought about Locktanking before Scumbag Greg took it away

Envý - Kult der Schattenflamme

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    If only it couldn't be removed by Cloak of Shadows... we'd almost have a half-decent counter to Rogues then...
    Rain of Fire, Shadowflame Glyph, Teleport, Succubus, CoEx, Fear, Death coil, Howl of Terror, Voidwalker and Sac.. You have a fair bit to counter rogues, good ones should be able to get you down to the point of no return in the stunlock and following cloak, but it doesn't mean its impossible for you.

Imho there only few cases boh is useful in. They should change it so that it would work on single target fights aswell. Overall, I think it's a pretty useless and will prolly skip it in my destro pvp spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    and I look forward to the day where some class (any class) destroys the rogue's ability to stealth.
    I believe that druids Faerie Fire doesn't let them stealth, plus any bleed effect that they can't cloak out effectively doesn't let them stealth.

As far as using bane of havoc to get a rogue out of stealth I would think that corruption or bane of agony or anything else instant would probably be a better spell to use, unless your intentionally giving the rogue a bit of time before you knock him out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    I believe that druids Faerie Fire doesn't let them stealth, plus any bleed effect that they can't cloak out effectively doesn't let them stealth.

As far as using bane of havoc to get a rogue out of stealth I would think that corruption or bane of agony or anything else instant would probably be a better spell to use, unless your intentionally giving the rogue a bit of time before you knock him out.
    Can FF be cloaked?

15+ Year Old Account
    Not saying it was a good idea, but it's hilarious :P

R.I.P. YARG

10+ Year Old Account
    The bane of havoc/rogue idea sounds fun... I will stick to the old "show me on the doll where did the bad Succubus touch you?" ei. Suduce when her opens on you walk away for a sec CoE shadowfury/burst combo. Does not work as well anymore

When i'm pvping as destro i dont even get the chance to place BoH on the rogue cause i usually get picked first.
    I love it how most rogues cant recuperate once they get caught out of stealth. They rely on it too much imo. It's a good thing cata took a step towards rogues playing without stealth too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by teo1234 View Post
    When i'm pvping as destro i dont even get the chance to place BoH on the rogue cause i usually get picked first.
    I love it how most rogues cant recuperate once they get caught out of stealth. They rely on it too much imo. It's a good thing cata took a step towards rogues playing without stealth too much.
    Is that why I have been seeing so many baddie rogues just running across the field out of stealth?