Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrael View Post
    YOU YOUNG MAN! YES YOU! Delete your post!!! (^^) Cause maybe someone from blizzard reads this stuff and they give us slow fall and take away 2-3 dps abilities from enh. tree. Don't give them ideas mate, please!

>>*bind elemental*<<
    Couldn't they at least make it CONTROL elemental...
    I really wonder if we are going to use this skill in cataclysm
    Let me see....

Cataclysm = Elemental rage cuz a big red angry dragon.

Cataclysm pre events = Elemental invasion ....

raids and dungeons in cataclysm (wowwiki, wowpedia, wowhead...) with a LOT of elementals as trash ...

Well

I will use it. i dont know about you ...

Shamans dont control the elements, they ask them for help and they oblige if they feel the need is great.
    Plus you already have water breathing and water walking, dont be greedy :P

This is actually why my shaman is an engineer. I played a mage before I switched to my shaman as my main, and I missed slow fall so much that I rolled an engineer to get the cloak. I've raised the question several times as to why Thrall can "slow-fall" and entire elevator shaft, but I can't even buffet the winds to save myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it may be something with that Thrall are one of the greatest shamans ever, and we are, compared to him, only young, inexperienced and foolish.

He has, to be honest, been doing his shaman stuff for far far far longer that any of us. So of course he knows some tricks we don't.

The next thing people most likely want are then to be able to conjure huge twisters. (Make a goblin character in cata and you will know what I referring too, it is a cool quest and I strongly recomment that people try it out.)

And to be honest, do we really deserve more abilities like these. We got 2. Water Walking and Water Breathing. Warlocks only have one of them. Mages can't do any of those thing. What about priest then, they have a slow fall and water walk in one? I think we are good as where we are.
    And the lore side of things, I referent to my first paragraph, that he still are just better that us, and we still have much to learn.

Signature by Elysia
    "When there is no peril in the fight, there is no glory in the triumph."

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have thought of this numerous of times, but did not make a thread out of it.

I agree to this a 100%, we are shamans, we ask the elements to aid us in the most dire needs.

When falling off a cliff, why can we not ask the elements of air to prevent our deaths?

Also, this isn't about being greedy. Well, maybe it is a little bit, but this one actually makes sense and adds flavor.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by Nymos View Post
    Let me see....

Cataclysm = Elemental rage cuz a big red angry dragon.

Cataclysm pre events = Elemental invasion ....

raids and dungeons in cataclysm (wowwiki, wowpedia, wowhead...) with a LOT of elementals as trash ...

Well

I will use it. i dont know about you ...
    I ain't beta tester and I have no idea what I will find during cata, I don't like spoilers :P I just wish you are right and this spell earns a spot on my bars :P
    To have something you 've never had, you have to do something you've never done...

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just use this soft pillow, everyone can slowfall
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=63241

Deleted
    Anyways locking this. The reason we dont have slow fall is because we are not mages.