Poll: Who is the best faction leader atm?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Varian by far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes. Because. Err. Yeah. We are badass?
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

10+ Year Old Account
    <3 Sylvannas, with her old voice!!

Old: What are WE if not SLAVES to this TORMENT!

New: What are we, if not Slaves to this Torment?

Yeah me likey old

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

10+ Year Old Account
    vol'jin

Cairne and Thrall of course. Who doesn't love Cairne? You have to respect and love him because he does nothing wrong. Thrall because he's just that awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post
    He doesn't want to go to Northrend. He doesn't have coldweather flying.

Sylvanas Windrunner For the win

10+ Year Old Account
    An igloo in Canada awaiting the end of the world...
    Lor'themar Theron! O.o

but seriously, I'm going to have to jump on the Sylvanas bandwagon, the way her and the forsaken tore stuff up is pretty legit, and besides the whole mirroring the LK's actions, she is looking out for her people and trying to increase their population so the all don't die....again

Quote Originally Posted by mariosatr View Post
    Discuss please

EDIT: Poll here didn't include dwarf leader because they're split, and no worgen leader because they don't do much in 1-60 and even 78-85, and there leader just sits by varian 24/7

For me it's Baine; he's like Thrall really, except not a shaman. And who doesn't like Thrall?

I have to partially disagree with your perspective on the leader of the Gilneans. While it is true that King Greymane is no longer a ruler over Gilneas, as a King, I think he stands well above and beyond even Varian. Varian is a good strong leader, don't get me wrong. But Greymane sacrificed everything he had, and was to see to the safety of as many of his people as he could. Despite all of the hardships of dealing with a curse overcoming his people, and the loss of his son, and 'kingdom', he still stands strong, and is still King of the Gilneans. He just does not currently have his lands to rule from. It is hard to not respect him for all of the sacrifices he has had to face in such hard times.

I totally agree with the idea of Baine. It takes a strong son to fill his father's hooves, and he holds true to his father's ideals despite Garrosh and the changes taking place within the Horde.

I also hold a lot of respect for Vol'jin, too. I believe that he has the right of it. He knows what Thrall intended for the Horde as a people, despite the constant drive for battle and survival. Garrosh is a strong and very capable General, but lacks the wisdom needed to take up the mantel of leadership of a people that Thrall gave much to pull together and help show them their respective strengths and how to use them as one people. It took an exceptional leader to make the Horde the proud and powerful people that they are. Garrosh as a lot of growing to do to reach that level, however, I do believe that somewhere down deep, he is capable of it. He just needs to look beyond the moment and see the larger picture.

Among the Horde, my first pick would still have to be Thrall, but going by the current rulers, I would be hard pressed to choose only one between Baine and Vol'jin.

Alliance...Varian is alright. Strong, and very forceful. Ironically, he is much like Garrosh in the 'hothead' department, especially being quick to anger, and slow to see reason. Magni was a great leader for the Dwarves, and one that cannot readily be replaced. It is certain that his daughter cannot even come close to filling his shoes, and obvious that there is a definite need for the current council. Regrettably, there is not a lot about Tyrande to really give an honest opinion. She is very steadfast and quiet for the most part, although it is sad that she can't get at least some kind of a break to spend time with Stormrage. Mekkatorque is just one very inspirational little Dude. Despite it all, he continues to keep a positive outlook on the Gnomes getting their city back again.

Really, in the Alliance, I do not see anyone particular ruler currently in charge standing out over any of the others, with particular merit above and beyond. Closest one that come to that is really King Greymane, and until they can perhaps regain their homeland, or find another one to call their own, Greymane is really a King without a realm, but his people still stand by him, nevertheless.

BTW...if you are going to include Velen for the Draenei, you really need to add Kael'thas Sunstrider.
    Last edited by Vyncent; 2010-12-02 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Missing one...

Vol'Jin has been and will always be my favorite. Also why is Sylvanas number one? I actually don't know what she is up to and am asking a real question.

velen, because nobody else seems to like him. Plus hes like the most epic looking of them all.
    IMPOTUS Donald Trump's presidency summarized:
    -- as he blamed others for the crisis, basked in self-congratulation and xenophobia, and misled the country about his actions so far.

Sylvanas, absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas (no one has anything on Thrall, though). I've had a crush on her ever since WC3. Yes, I have a crush on a character from a video game.

Sylvannas, even though I'm primarily Alliance these days. Her character is much more interesting than the others, even if I want to bash her head in.
    Stay salty my friends.